Chapter 189

#189

The first day of the concert was over, but the fever lasted all night.

The videos uploaded in real time were edited and reprocessed to form a heap of content.

Fans who could not get tickets for the concert greeted the second day by quenching their thirst through content uploaded on New Tube.

In-young's older brother, In-seong, was also one of them.

"After all, I can't even go near it."

In-seong licked his lips bitterly when he thought of his younger sister who was successful in ticketing for all three concerts.

"I envy you. I envy you."

Then he diligently teased his fingers.

Vlogs of watching a lit concert were uploaded one after another on New Tube.

Departing from home, arriving at the concert venue, checking tickets, linking cheer sticks, and even various sharing events.

He took a look at everything and soothed the regret of not being able to go there.

Still, Inseong's greatest interest was Lit's performance.

Last night, In-young called with a very excited voice.

[Hyung. Really good. Dear dear dear. Did I shoot a carnival video? Hold on. I'll send it right away. Take a look. It's really great.]

In-young's voice said the game was already over.

It must have been a really great concert. After exclaiming that it was the best in a long time, In-young sent him some videos from the concert. He watched it all night and watched it over and over again, not realizing the passage of time.

Inseong clicked on one of the videos again.

He have watched this video more than 10 times since last night until now.

<carnival>, which is included in this regular album, is such a masterpiece that it would not be inferior at all even if it became the title song of the album.

It's already a masterpiece, but Lit put a great performance on such a great song and seemed to have completely dominated the stage.

Inseong looked at the members in the video as if they were ecstatic.

Lee Chan, who came down the rope with a relaxed look and sophisticated gestures, overwhelmed the atmosphere by opening the stage.

"It's amazing. Like In-young said, Kang Yi-chan seems to control even the flow of air."

I felt like I knew what overwhelming charisma was like when I saw Kang Yi-chan.

He's still young, so as time passes he'll be more mature, he will truly become a perfect star. While playing the video repeatedly, he hit the pause button at one point.

"Oh?"

I had slowed down the playback speed a while ago because I was watching the members' choreography.

"Is this broken??"

Then something a little strange caught his eye.

This is a scene where Jaewon and Roa perform a swing trick.

The moment Roa jumped toward Jaewon using the swing as a stepping stone, the swing creaked slightly. You could see Roa's body leaning slightly.

He thought this jump looked exceptionally close, but this situation was hidden.