Chapter 85

When I turned my gaze towards the voice, Yunoa was standing with his back to the window. Black eyes with red energy flashed mischievously.

"Knocked out for a can of beer. Unsightly."

this guy.

Did you mean this when you said you had to pay off your debt?

Because I saved you?

"You, this punk. Why are you hanging around me?"

"Want me to show it again?"

Yunoa showed an evil smile.

"Seeing is worth a thousand words. If anything, I'll show it one more time."

Then, he stretched out his index finger as if to touch my forehead.

A red aura glows black from his fingertips.

"Nevermind."

I slapped his hand with the back of my hand and sat up on the bed.

"You don't have to pay your debts, so go away."

"No, No."

Yunoa, who had a vertical line between his eyebrows, shook his head.

"The debt has already been paid."

Then he giggled and laughed as if it was quite funny.

"Don't drink alcohol in the future. Putting all the voices of your heart in a can of beer. I had a hard time erasing people's memories."

In the moment, my head is throbbing and painful. So you're saying that I drank a can of mild beer and smoked a shot?

Even in front of people?

"I did as much as I could. How can I leave the image of a drunkard and causing a riot in people's heads when you're the Archmage by name? You said to writer Jung Hae-seong, 'You're a cocoa witch. Don't live like that'?"

He also told Kim Hyun-soo that his personality was rotten.

If you treat people in such a split-level manner, someday you'll be bleeding because of that "level."

When I saw the demon king reciting the atrocities I had committed, my aching head hurt even more.

"Don't worry though. I've cleaned it up."

I came to know about it through the dream.

That's why this bastard is messing around in front of me.

And there is one more thing I found out.

That Yunoa is alive.

Kang I-chan died after being struck by lightning, but Yunoa is clearly alive. Of course, the demon lord is controlling his mind.

When the hypothesis was established, the reason why the demon king lived with a perfect synchro rate in the form of Yunoa was also explained.

He only controls his mind, and his memories and physical abilities are Yunoa himself.

I thought about it for a while.

Should I save a person named Yunoa from the demon king?

But I soon lost my mind.

I feel sorry for Yunoa himself, but I doesn't have the ability to do that yet.

It's right to turn around here.

"You've paid all your debts, so can you get out of here now?"

Wouldn't that be good for you and the rest of my life?