𝑼𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 | 𝟏

Hi there! This book is partially inspired by Glue-All's 'The Ocean Bnha x OP reader.' If you like my story make sure to check theirs out! 

"Ugh, my head' I thought, groggily looking around. Where even am I? The last thing I remember was passing out on my couch at 2 am. Scanning my surroundings, it appeared that I had landed inside a hallway of some building. Doors scattered throughout the long path. Standing up and dusting myself off, I examined the doors. 'Numbers on the doors...' they looked as though they were schoolroom numbers. 'How the hell did I get inside a school?' I wondered; Before I could question myself further a loud, bell rang throughout the building. Suddenly, the classroom doors slammed open, and multitudes of people shuffling out the door and through the hallway. The sound of feet stomping through the ground could be heard echoing through the halls. My eyes widened. I don't do too well in big crowds. a bathroom towards the end of the hallway, caught my attention. 'Perfect', I thought, dashing through the crowd and launching myself into one of the stalls. I tried to calm myself, taking deep, quiet breaths to slow down my breathing. Soon, the noise of shuffling feet came to a halt, and it seemed as though the hallways were free from students. Peeking out the bathroom stall, my eyes found no students littering the halls. Sighing in relief, I start to wander around the building, searching for any sort of clue as to where an exit might be.

3rd POV.

Sighing, Mr. Aizawa walked out of his classroom, teaching notes and sleeping bag in hand. Checking his notifications, he was unaware of his surroundings as he trudged toward the teacher's lounge. Rubbing his eyes groggily, he turned the corner, still staring at his phone screen. Almost about to reach the teacher's offices, he bumped into somebody. "You shouldn't be wandering around the halls," he said, before looking at the figure. No uniform, she didn't appear to be a teacher, wandering around the school by themselves. It was very suspicious to Aizawa. Before the girl had the chance to react, She was entangled in the hero's scarf, struggling against the tight fabric. "Who are you, and what are you doing at UA," he questioned. "I-, the girl started, she look scared, worried. Afraid. The doors at the teacher's lounge swung open, revealing two more heroes. "Eraser, What is going on" called Present mic, Accompanied by Vlad. Eraser looked at them, about to explain. He accidentally loosened his grip on the scarf, and the girl seized that advantage and dashed away from the scene. After recovering from their shock, the pro heroes scramble and chase after her.                                                                                                          1st POV.                                                                                                                                                                                'Crap' I thought rushing through random halls in a desperate attempt to escape from those strangers. Did they work at the school, if so then why are they chasing me as if I'm a criminal? "Just leave me be, " I shouted to the adults. "Not a chance."

 Suddenly, a loud, explosive yell erupted from one of the males. 'My eardrums,' I Winced In pain, trying to make up for my slowing pace. They were catching up to me, but I was already worn out. Breathing Heavily, I gave it everything I had in a last-ditch attempt to escape. And for a second, I felt a strong sensation inch all throughout my body. It was as if my own blood was racing  all the way from my head to my toes. And I guess that's what happened, because Light poured out from the soles of my feet, burning a hole through my shoes and slightly singing my feet. 'What the heck was that' I wondered in amazement. But due to my bewilderment, I lost control and couldn't contain the power of the blast, and I ended up toppling over. Turning around and Backing up as much as I could, my back hit a wall. 

A dead end.

 My eyes widened, pupils dilating. "It's over the villain," a tall, muscular now of the three-spoke. "Please, Please don't hurt me!" I begged, gasping for breath. Tears pooled in the corners of my eyes. "Please, I'm begging," I cried out. Once again, I felt the surge of energy overtake me, and Light summoned around the hall abruptly, gaining size at a rapid pace. "Capture her, Quickly!" was the last thing I heard before being encased in something and passing out.

So Ik that probably no one is going to read this, but since this is mostly for my enjoyment and gain that doesn't matter much. This is my first story on Wattpad :D so sorry if there are a few spelling errors here and there. Ik this chapter was pretty short, but believe me, this story should get more interesting. Ps: Thank you to anyone that reads this :)