𝑷𝒓𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 | 𝟏𝟎

So your going to tell me that this little guy, has some supernatural power?" I ask, rasing an eybrow. "Apparently," he breaths out. 

"Oh here," I say, handing him a cup of coffee. He stares at me for a few seconds before thanking me and taking a sip. "How'd you know how I like my coffee," a faint smile painted on his face as he takes another swig of his drink. "I watch you make it each morning," I reply.  He just nods as he downs the cups contents. Guess he really needed it. 

"Well what are we to do about Chai," I ponder out loud. "Chai," Aizawa questions, "Don't tell me you named the cat," he groans. "What, I though you liked cats," I mused. "Yeah, yeah. You going to keep her?" he asks. 

"Probably," I answer before heading to my room. I snag one of my pillows and place it on the floor next to my bed for chai to sleep on. It wasn't much, but it would do. Aizawa apparently has housed cats before and has a litter-box for her, one less thing to buy.

I place Chai on the Pillow, turn my lights off, and close my eyes as i lay under the covers.

Next day

 "Today's training will be a little different," I fidget with my hands. Today was the day of the USJ attack, and it was an understatement to say i was nervous. "You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you," The hero explains. "Sir! What kind of training is this?" Ask iida, as his hands move robotically back and forth.

"Rescue," Aizawa responds. "You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

Our class Immediately breaks off into groups as we chatter excitedly.

Aizawa sighs, "Guys, i'm not finished yet.  What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off‐campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." 

I haven't really worked out all the details for my costume yet, I'll have to have the support course help me with that. I still don't know as much as I should know about my quirk so there isn't a lot to go off of. 

A whistle is blown by Iida, "Gather around, Class 1‐A! Using your student numbers, Form two  neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." He commands, but is dismayed when he realizes that it's a different type of bus. I sit towards the end of the middle, listening in on the conversation revolving around Midoryia's quirk. 

I was dreading our arrival at the USJ, knowing that there would be no way to prepare for the attack that awaited us in that building. I would be totally useless in helping the students fight. I still hadn't gotten a sure grip on my quirk and who knows how I'll react to being put in a life or death situation. I would have to be very careful when we arrived. The only thing that I could rely on was my wits and my memory. I remember the USJ attack pretty well, from the moment the LOV entered the building to when they left.

The bus had pulled to a stop. We had arrived at the USJ. This was when it would all go south. We all stepped out of the bus, crowding near the entrance of the huge building.

 "Hello, everyone, I've been waiting for you," shouted thirteen who was standing in the doorway.

"It's the Space Hero, Thirteen," Midoriya exclaims as he rambles on about the hero.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside," She gestures to the doors as they simutzniously open.

"Holy crap! It looks like some kind of amusement park," Kirishima exclaims in amazment.

"A shipwreck. A landslide. A fire. A windstorm. Etc-,I created this training facility to prepare you
to deal with different types of disasters. I call it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But, you can call it, USJ," she cheerfully explained.

"Just like Universal Studios Japan," the students all shout excitedly.

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Lemme guess, he booked an interview instead," Aizawa rolled his eyes as he whispered to the hero beside him. "Actually, it's something else," Thirteen says. Aizawa cocks a brow.
Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge,"She explains.

Aizawa sighs, "That man is the definition of irresponsibility,"  Well, we should be
okay with just the two of us. The clock's ticking. We should get started," aizawa informs.

"Excellent. Before we begin, let me just say one thing," thirteen speaks up for all of us to hear. 

"Well, maybe two things. Possibly three, four, or five-," 

"We get it," the students shout. I just roll my eyes.

"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust," she informs us. I nod along.

"Yeah, you've usedBlack Hole to save people From all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?"

"That's true, but my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill," she revealed.

Some of the students gasp at her statement.

"Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous," the students nod in agreement. "In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move,
your powers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone," she warned.
Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to
learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives," she continues.

"You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others," she finishes. "That's all I have to say, Thank you so much for listening." We all cheer for her and her speech.

Before she anyone says anything more, something appears in the backround. A lump forms in my throat. It's starting.  Soon the teachers take notice and quickly rush around the students.

Stay together and don't move" Aizawa yells as the other students look at him in confusion until they see hundreds of villains pouring out of a portal.

"Thirteen. Protect the students," Aizawa orders, clutching onto his scarf. 

"Whoa, what is that thing?" Some of the students shout in confusion as the portal grows larger and larger.  I gasp, shuffling a few steps backward; but the students still don't seem to get it. "Wait, has the training started already, I thought we were rescuing people?" One of my classmates ask, walking towards aizawa but is stopped.

Stay back! This is real. Those are villains," Aizawa tells the students, finally explaining to them the trith about the situation. They all get into sloppy fighting positions. This was it. I tried to take deep breaths. Time to fight some villains. 

Hello guys, I know that it took me a while to get this out and for that I'm sorry. I've been busy this past month and haven't found a solid time to write some chapters. That and the fact that i'm making a storyline for a book I'm going to be starting. I probably won't start that book until this one is done though so don't worry, I won't forget this book.

Thanks for reading^^