𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 | 𝟓

3rd POV

Aizawa recalled the day's events as he dreamt. That day, he was tired, but he still had plenty of work to do. That work was quickly dismissed when Rio ran into him. The chase was tiring, and ultimately pointless when she was captured.

A meeting for the main staff was called in order to address the issue. There was a multitude of opinions about her. Some thought she was a villain, others thought that she was transported accidentally, and the rest thought there was more to the story. Before the girl awoke, they talked about the different scenarios that could have taken place, and Aizawa was asked to recall the events to help give them more understanding of the situation. Aizawa had begun to do so when the subject of interest stirred awake. When they asked her questions about herself, most of her answers proved concerning. Tsukauchi was brought in to determine whether what she said was true or not.

Another meeting was called during her Interrogation to talk about the recent events. The girl's quirk is a big factor of interest. It appeared strong, but for an unclear reason remained unused. The light-type ability appeared to be out of control and seemed to be dangerous. The quirk had a wild side, the girl said she hadn't used her quirk during the chase, which if that was the case, meant it had activated on its own. The strangest part about the ability is its paralysis capabilities. There had never been a light-based quirk that could benumb others. Akano didn't know anything about it, yet she knew what a quirk was. She knew that she and others possessed quirks, but she never used hers, she didn't even know what hers was.

She seemed to know a lot of things. She knew about heroes and quirks and of villains and U.A. She knew about jail and Pain, and help and love. Yet she seemed to have never been part of that. Never a part of the world. She knew of these things yet she's never seen a villain, never heard of many hero names, and didn't recognize any heroes during the chase.

What Interested Aizawa wasn't just her quirk, it was the girl itself. A new theory was brought up, one that made quite a lot of sense. It aggravated him, along with other heroes, The girl was very uneasy when it came to the topic of her family, she wouldn't talk about where they lived, whether they were close, or whether she really knew them.

Parents in the world could be cruel.

What if Rio's parents never let her use her quirk, or dream about heroes? What if they never let her see the world, or learn about the true dangers of life? they might have kept her under wraps. She knew about the world but seemed to have never experienced it.

That fear, the fear in her eyes when she was cornered, none of the pros could forget that. The story made sense to some of the teachers, while others, like Aizawa, were unsure. It all added up but could have very possibly been the cover story of a villain. When they nominated him to be the girl's caretaker, he had told himself, that he would keep an eye on her, reveal her secrets, and find out the truth. Whether they were a villain or not. But when he heard her crying in the bathroom and saw her knocked out late at night, he second-guessed himself.

1st POV

I woke up, drowsily. I guess Yesterday's events really took a toll on me. I looked Messy, but there wasn't anything I could do to fix myself up. No supplies. Strolling out of my room with a sigh, I look to see Aizawa sitting on the couch, doing work. "Morning," I told him. "Morning" he muttered back, pointing to a plate near the counter. "For you." He stated. "Eat it." I did as told, picking up the plate and taking a bite of its continents. Pancakes. Not bad. I continued to munch on the food, occasionally glancing at Mr. Aizawa. After a while, he announce that We would be going shopping in an hour. I nodded and put away my now-finished plate.

I trekked into the bathroom, Attempting to make myself look more presentable before going shopping. I smoothed out my hair and unruffled my clothes. Soon, Aizawa called me, telling me we were heading out. Midnight was there, along with present mic. "There she is" announced Midnight, as we began to walk towards the car. Present Mic eyed Me Uneasily. I shrugged it off though. "You ready to experience true fashion" I just nodded along. We drove to a Mall a few miles away. entering, Midnight wanted to take me everywhere, but Mic insisted that we slow down. She took me to one store and help me choose some outfits. She helped me pick out supplies and other things I would need. Aizawa left to go get coffee, and midnight said she had some clothes she wanted me to try. I just sit down next to the mic on a bench, quietly humming to myself.

"Hey," he said warily.

"Hi" I responded, Unsure of what to say. "You're joining school tomorrow?" He asked, in what I suspected was an attempt to strike up a conversation. "yeah, you teach at U.A too right" I question, Already knowing the answer. He nodded. It seemed like he had something he wanted to say... "How do you know Aizawa?" I continue "you seem to be good Friends."

"Oh, we met in high school" He responded, a small grin settled on his face. "Cool," I remark. I wanted to talk to Mic more, but Midnight returned and pulled me away. I follow Midnight reluctantly. ever so faintly, you could hear mic sigh in the background, his gaze focused on me.

3rd POV

Aizawa returns with his coffee, he'd probably need more once this experience was over. He trudges over to wear Mic was sitting, and watched as his fellow employee, sighs. Something wasn't right with him, it seemed. Aizawa sat down next to him, taking a sip of his drink. "You think Midnight chipped her yet," Mic asked. "Maybe" Aizawa answered in between sips. "Why do you ask?" "

"I don't know." He confessed, "This all seems so weird." Aizawa knew the feeling, he's taught many children before, but never lived and cared for one. They sat in silence until Midnight returned with the girl, who was covered by clothes and bags and outfits. Midnight Gave a look at the pair, giving them a nod. It was done. "I think that's enough shopping for one day" Mic declared. Aizawa grunted in agreement. Rio agreed, and after paying, they all headed on their way. Midnight helped the girl place a few things into her room, before heading off to hero patrols. Mic was already gone and it was just Aizawa and his guest. Aizawa was too tired to make anything and it was getting late. They had been in the mall for a while. So he bought the same thing he did yesterday and awaited its arrival. He looked at his lesson plans for the week, they would be going to the USJ soon, he'll need a lot of coffee for that.

And that sums up this chapter. Rio's starting U.A. Tomorrow, so that will be pretty Interesting ^^ There was something going on with the Pros that day wasn't there. Anyway thank you guys for the 56 reads! It means a lot that some people actually enjoy my story. :D I'm gonna keep writing semi-Long chapters like this unless someone requests an amount of  words for it. Love ya'll.

Word Count: 1266