𝑼𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒆𝒔 | 𝟏𝟗

I wake up, but it's not to my alarm. I wake up to Rio shifting in her sleep from on top of me, all snug in her blankets. Grabbing my phone from the table, I see that four hours had passed. I gape at how long I had slept, grumbling at the fact that my Alarm didn't wake me like it was supposed to.

Slowly, I escape from beneath Rio, letting out the breath I was holding when she didn't stir. Quietly, I walk into my room, changing out of my casual clothes and changing into something more, Professional. Nothing too fancy, it was just Nezu coming over to check on the cat, but it was always good to look at least somewhat Presentable.

Walking over to the kitchen, I brew myself some coffee, a contempt feeling flowing into me as I take the first sip. Scratching Chai under the Chin, I finish my morning drink, sighing as I put away the cup. Now it was time to get to work.

After a bit of tidying up around the house, (which was mostly just picking up the popcorn kernels that fell last night when they were yelling at the characters on screen for being so stupid), and taking care of the cat, (who was just sitting on the counter like a loaf of bread), Aizawa finally sat down; to plan lessons. (Poor Aizawa, man needs a break.)

After About an hour or so, Rio woke up. Finding Aizawa on the desk across from her, she cracked a small smile at him, "Morning Aizawa."

He grumbled something along the lines of a 'good morning to you too,' but a smile was also found on his face. Rio got up, making herself some breakfast since she didn't want to bother Aizawa any more than she already had. I mean, She made him stay up all night on the one day it wasn't a work day, And she made him watch corny Movies! She internally chuckled at the thought, taking a bite of her food.

Aizawa had told her that in a bit, Nezu would be coming around, but he hadn't told her why; Which worried her. What if he was coming for her? What if thought he found evidence that lead to me being a villain? She pushed aside the thoughts; because if she pondered on them too much, she would surely succumb to them.

It was around 10 am right now, and seeing as Nezu would be arriving soon, Rio decided to change clothes. Last night she never actually changed into her pajamas, due to the fear of going into her tousled room. Taking a deep breath, she stepped inside, heading to where her dresser was; or where it should be. Instead of in the corner of her room, she found it flipped over on her carpet, clothes tossed around inside. 'they really did a number on this place' Rio shuddered at the thought. Browsing through the drawer, she pulled out a pair of shorts and an oversized t-shirt, shuffling on the clothes. Then she headed out, wanting nothing to do with the room for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nezu, along with hound dog were headed towards Aizawa's apartment. Nezu, hiding inside Hound dogs fur, was checking over his files, about both the Research Facility Incident, and the girl. There wasn't much in her file, seeing as 'Rio Akano' wasn't found in any databases. There was only a photo, a basic description of her quirk provided by Aizawa, and some of her recent actions at UA and the USJ incident. Hopefully, this visit would provide them with more information regarding the girl, and that cat she found. Nezu found it strange that a cat that escaped from the research facility had landed right in a possible villain's hands. To Nezu, it was a bigger cause for suspicion.

There were two reasons why Hound Dog had agreed to come with Nezu, one was to find any evidence the girl might accidentally share about herself or any of the events; To get her to slip and release some information.

The other was to help a child with some of their obstinate trauma, which they certainly seemed to have. According to Aizawa, she was having trouble sleeping and had a panic attack a few days ago. Whether she was a villain or not, she was still a child struggling. Whether it be from the USJ incident, Vlad's break-in, or any past events she hasn't shared.