𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐 | 𝟑𝟓

Trying my best to remain silent, I creep towards the Alleyway. After take a deep inhale through my nose to calm myself, I tilt my head just far enough so that I could see the scene. 

The hero Killer was about to land a blow to Ingenium. The world slows as Stains blade inches closer and closer to the Turbo hero. Something inside me activates, and without thinking I pummel myself at stains torso. I use my legs to knock us both in opposite directions. Me landing near Ingenium, and the infamous anti-hero landing in the corner. 

Quickly, I turn my head back to Tesei. He eyed me uneasily, but he was barely conscious, and was unable to move or say anything as I checked him for any drastic injuries.

Back in the real world, my friend had been studying to be a surgeon, and forced me to take her 'safety class' to insure that I could handle myself if I was ever in a pickle on my own. Who would have thought that I'd be using it for something as drastic as this?

Back towards a pair garbage bins, The hero Killer lets out a huff. "Well Hello there."

 "Who might you be?"His voice makes me sick to my stomach, and I swallow hard.

I stand up, hoping that I don't look as terrified as I felt. "Why bother to talk? We both already know where this is going."

"Alright then," He fixes his posture, his tongue hanging out menacingly as he readies his blade. "Let's dance."

Before I had a chance to blink, one of his daggers were heading straight for my face. I quickly dodge out of the way, using my quick to propel myself from the blade.

He launches a couple more, and I dodge all of them, using the beams stemming from my feet to keep myself balanced.

Kicking his daggers to the side, I launch a handful of lasers at him. But he pulls out another knife and blocks them without struggle.

He smirks at me. "How noble of you, stepping into battle when someone's Injured...You certainly like to act like a hero. But let's see how you'll hold up when your life's flashing before your eyes."

My breathe hitches as he lunges himself at me. I fly away from him, and I watch as the anti-hero tumbles down. But he turns around and I see what he was really going for.

His daggers.

Now with all of his weaponry back in his possession, he lets out a sneer. "Fool."

I ignored his taunting, quickly regaining my composure. This time, he jumps right at me, pulling out his sword with intentions to strike. I kick the sword at the tip and knock it away, then swipe at stains feet, causing him to tumble over.

He recovers quickly, launching knives and the occasional punch as he cackles. I somersault away from his attacks, trying to keep my distance from the crazed man.

"You might be quick on your feet, but that won't keep you forever." He says in between breathes.

"Won't it?"

I charge at him, jumping back at the last second and kicking away his sword he was preparing to throw. "Is any of this really necessary?"

He eyes me steadily, glaring into the depths of my soul as he formulates a response. "You can always go, baby hero."

I suck in a breathe. "Yeah, but see; that's not really a viable option."

"Then stop whining and FIGHT!" He lunges at me, tackling me down to the ground and shoving one of his knives through my left calf. He had caught me off guard, and now I was pinned, right where he wanted me.

I threw kicks and punches, lashing out at him in an attempt to keep him away from my leg. Just in time, my hand wiggles free and i shoot a beam at him, temporality stunning him as I lug myself up and off the ground.