𝑭𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍? | 𝟐𝟕

It was the next day since my kidnapping/Interrogation from the heroes; and finally, school had started up again. I was walking into the school next to Aizawa, my main thoughts being gaining the trust of the students, and preparing for the upcoming sports festival. 

"You ready to go back to school, kid?" Aizawa asks me as we enter though the doors. "I mean, there's really not much of a choice is there," I remark in sarcasm before turing it into a laugh. "See you in class Aizawa!" I yell out to him as we go our separate ways, him heading towards the teachers office, and me heading to class. 

I enter the classroom filled with 1-A Students. Taking my seat and setting my bag down, I can't help but over hear the surrounding conversations.

"Did you guys watch the news last night?" Hakugure asks. "Yep," Some of the students reply.

"Ooh! Did you guys see how everyone was on screen for a second?" She says excitedly, the follows in a calmer tone. "I didn't stand out at all."

"Hm, It's hard to stand out looking like that, huh?" Ojiro states. 

 "But man, all the channels made a big deal out of it. I thought that was surprising!" Denki interjects. "I mean, can you blame them? the hero course that keeps pumping out proes was attacked."

Eventually I tuned out their conversations, seeing as they were the exact same as the ones in the show. I was just waiting for Aizawa to get here and for classes to start. They would be announcing the Sports Festival today, and I was eager to find out If I was participating or not.

"Everyone! Morning Homeroom is about to start. Start taking your seats," Iida runs into the room and announces, his hand chopping motion being visible to everyone in the classroom.

"Uh, We're already in our seats." I state, as if it were obvious. Because frankly, it was.

Yeah, You're the one who's not." Sero joins in defending the class.

I admit it was little funny to watch Iida's realization that he was the one not following the rules. I had to hold back a laugh as he sulks into his seat. Uraraka then gives him a pat on the back to comfort him. 

"Hey, who do you—" Mina starts but then wobbles as she realizes she had lean back to far in her chair. Tsu saves her just before she hits the ground. The conversation continues after. "Who's gonna teach home room today?"

Tsu replies, "Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries" so..."

"You'd be surprised." I mumble to the pair, the both of them turning to me in confusion. Tsu opens her mouth to ask what I meant, just as The door opens.

"Morning." 

Aizawa comes through the door, the students gaping at his appearance. He had less bandages than he had right after the incident, but he still seemed pretty banged up. Especially seeing as the incident only happened three days ago.

"Mr. Aizawa?! You're back so soon!" The class shouts in unison. 

"So you're alright, Mr. Aizawa?" Iida asks what the whole class was thinking. "Can you really call that 'All Right'?"

Aizawa response in his normal monotone demeanor, "My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not over yet."

"Fight?" Bakugo cocks, causing the rest of the students to enter their own little side  conversations.

"Don't tell me..."

"The villains again?"

Aizawa let out a sigh at their antics, then continues, "The U.A. sports festival is drawing near."