I need your opinionnnnn

Ok so this isn't a chapter BUT DON'T LEAVE YET CUZ IT'S SUPER IMPORTANT.

So I'm making another Mha story and I just can't decide who the love interest should be.( If I even have one anyways.) 

So since that book is something I plan to show to you guys, I thought that I'd let all of you into the fun too!(crap an exclamation mark? What am I, a geek?)

Anyways, Ima lay out some options here for you guy to choose from. ANd for those o you who are just 'meh whatever' about the voting thing. I can like, 95% guarantee that what i currently have planned you will hate. So just let me know what you think and I'll probably pick the one with the most votes. 

OH, Also if you guys have any tropes or plot twists or ideas you want to go with that character, let me know. It might just convince me to pick the one you vote on.

(YOU CAN VOTE ON MORE THAT ONE JUST PLS NOT ON ALL OF THEM)

Shinso

Midoryia

Bakugo

Todoroki

Iida(This one could be interesting)

Kirishima(Sharky<3)

Shigaraki( Don't even know why he's here

Shoji( Mah underrated man)

Denki(Crap I need to stop commenting on my own words)

Sero

Mirio

Tamaki Amajiki

No one( Lemme know why tho. And if you have any story-related reason for it)

The next chapters are coming up soon, so I'm hoping at least one person votes by the time it's out. Do I have faith that it will happen? No. But i have hope and that's enough.

Enjoy your morning, weekend, and/or night!

~Rio~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara