𝑾𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 '𝑳𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒔 | 𝟏𝟐

𝙍𝙪𝙣. That's all I could think of as I dashed up the stairs. The villains don't follow me, but I felt it in my gut that we'd meet again; and oh, how I dreaded that feeling. Regardless of how tired I was, I continued up the sets of stairs, not stopping for even a second, until I got to the 15th floor. I collapsed, my body worn out. My heart raced in my chest, my bones felt brittle and weak. I had pushed myself too much, and now I was paying the consequences for it. I just hoped that I'd be up before the villains found me.

I pushed myself up against the wall and closed my eyes, hoping for a little rest before my encounter with the villains. What I didn't know was that the villain whose quirk scared me to death was right. "There's Nowhere You Can Run That My Eyes Won't find you,"

Unbeknownst to me, Up on the ceiling was one of the eyes, its iris staring at me. The villains were watching me, trying trying to think of a plan to properly capture me. "Are you seriously telling me we could have used your quirk to find her in the begging instead of doing all that walking?" the one with the daggers complains to his comrades."I know, we would have gotten to her way soon, we might have even caught her," Anther agrees. "But it'll all be worth it once she's in our grasp," they all nod. "Look at her, she's exhausted, she can barely move. Now's our time to catch 'er," one of them informs. "Yeah, how are the others doing? Have they captured the group of students over here yet?"

"They haven't called in yet, but they're probably close to catching them by now,"

"Yeah well I'm tired of sitting around, lets's go and catch that girl already, "The villain with the eye quirk next to him complains. He gets up and gestures for his comrades to follow him and they set out to find me, the eye on the ceiling never leaving its spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know how long I was out but I awaken bleary-eyed. I groan and try to rub my eyes, but I'm restrained by something. I open my eyes and Immediately look around. The villains had found me.

I struggle against the restraints to no avail. Why did one of these guys have to be good at tying knots? "Hey, there doll," one of them smirks. "What do you want from me, why haven't you killed me yet" I retaliate in panic. I needed to calm down, I couldn't let them think I was more scared than they already thought I was. I needed a plan. The villains talked amongst themselves, some talking to me for a few moments, taunting me. I don't know why they haven't killed me. Regardless of what they were doing, I was busy doing other things. I activated my quirk on hand ports alone and used all of my power to only release part of the energy. I started frying the rope, hoping to cut it and release myself. By the time I was freed, my hand was aching. But I had more important things to deal with at the moment. I abruptly stood up and relaxed the hold on my hand, allowing the power to spread through the rest of me. One villain Noticed and alerted his team. "Ho-how did you escape," he gasps in shock. They should have secured me better.

I aim at one of the villains and shoot, it hits his leg and he falls to the ground, cursing. He summons daggers and throws them at me, they impale my leg. I wince but Know better than to remove them in the middle of a fight. I blast him in the face, but he gets up and rams his shoulder into my arm. I Yelp in pain. Another villain throws some punches at me, but I jump onto the steps of the next floor and evade them. Ugh, you guys are taking too long," the villain that summons eyes complains. "what you need is a little eyes thrown into the mix." He activates his quirk and eyes pop up on the wall. They freak me out, but I try not to focus on them this time. "C'mon you know you want to, look into the eyes," he smirks. All the eyes stare at me, even the floor isn't safe. I close my eyes, I feel like there's Something about his quirk that I haven't figured out yet, but I don't feel compelled to find out. I used my beams and spin around in a 360, and peer my eyes open. Some of their eyes got damaged, and I hit one of the villains. I run up the stairs, not waiting for their reaction. This time they follow, and so do the eyes on the wall.

The villains throw weapons and punches at me; I shoot laser and throw punches of my own in response. The only things that hit me so far were knives and daggers, I kept jumping and dodging away whenever a punch was thrown. My lasers hit the villain that makes eyes, and he collapses. I Guess Todoroki was right when he said these were low-level thugs. One of the villains eventually lands a hit on my arm, and my arm goes limp. "Wha-," I stutter out, but I don't have much time to react when the same villain tries to hit me again, and I jump out of the way. I blasted him and he fell down the stairs landing on the platform of the last floor. My arm is numb, and it won't move. I guess this jerk has a paralysis quirk.

I run up the next set of stairs, but I greet a wall. We were on the top floor. A lump forms in my throat, I turn around to see the trio of villains ascending the stairs. So instead of fighting on the stairs, I run into the offices of the building, standing next to a big window. A dagger hits my ear, and I can feel the liquid pooling down my face. Why did they have to be so dang quick?

Hey guys, I decided to split this chapter into two parts because it would be too long to write in a day and I really wanted to write something. Had to use that motivation while it was still there. Anyways thanks for reading :)