𝑺𝒘𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒚 | 𝟖

1st POV

I continued practicing throughout the night, so much so that Aizawa literally had to force me to stop training. I huffed begrudgingly as he dragged me inside the house. He handed me a bowl of food, the same food we had eaten for the past few days, though I didn't mind. It was good food. But why was he handing me food, it shouldn't be time for dinner yet. I checked the time and gaped at it. I had been practicing for over 5 hours. It only felt like 2 or 3. I sighed and began eating my food. Aizawa was on his phone, he seemed upset about something. I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but I didn't want to intrude. He was an adult and could handle things by himself. He didn't need help from some teenager.

He occasionally glanced at me but quickly went back to looking at his phone. I tensed up. I had been so carefree about Living with these guys, but if they had even the smallest hunch that I was a villain, I'd be locked up forever. I'd have to be more careful not to do anything suspicious.

I had finished my food and put the plate away. I told Aizawa I would be going to my room and left Aizawa there Alone.I had to think of a plan, I don't know where in the story we are, so I can't be sure of what would happen next. Whatever happens, once they figure out that there is a traitor, I'll Immediately be suspected. And I can't have that.

Next day ~~~~~~~~~~~

Another day at U.A, I stand up out of bed, stretching. Slipping into my Uniform and fixing my pure white hair. I stared at myself in the mirror. My bluish-gray eyes looked back at me. I sigh before leaving the bathroom. My mom and I have the same eye color. I meet Aizawa in the kitchen as he slides me a bowl of my breakfast. I quickly consume its contents, put the bowl away, and go to get my shoes. Aizawa is already at the door, and once my shoes are on, We both begin our trek to the school. There was a comfortable silence as we walked.

3rd POV

They had begun Their walk to school as Aizawa sipped his morning coffee, Rio walking comfortably beside Him. But Aizawa wasn't comfy, In fact, the exact opposite of it. Word got back from Nezu about their research on his new student. They had looked through all records, even Internationally, but didn't find anything about the girl. Which meant that 'Rio Akano,' didn't exist. So who was this girl, and why was she using a fake alias? Whoever she was, The hero was determined to find out the truth behind 'Rio Akano'.                                                                         There was always the possibility that the girl had non-nefarious reasons for hiding her true self. Maybe her parents ordered it. But to Aizawa, people were guilty until proven Innocent, and he was going to stick to that this time.

1st POV

We had turned the corner of the school, and as we neared the entrance, the blood drained from my face. A horde of reporters surrounded the school's entrance. That means that the first major events in the series. Aizawa seemed to note the dread on my face. "Something wrong?" He frowned. "Yeah, um I'm just not really a fan of large crowds or any crowds for that matter." That was a true fact, I hated crowds, even if it wasn't my main source of worry right now. Aizawa just nodded and cut threw the crowd like butter. I tried my best to follow him, but the crowd quickly circled around me. It was making me anxious.

I was bombarded by questions. "What's it like being taught by all might," "Is all might a good teacher," and "Do you think All might is qualified to teach at U.A," to name a few.

"I- Um, excuse me" I stuttered out, starting to panic as I tried pushing past the reporters to no avail. Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist and hauled me through the crowd like it was nothing. I look up to see bakugo standing beside me. "Uh, Thank you," I mutter feebly at him. He just rolls his eyes "Whatever you damn extra" he grumbled. "You probably would have still been stuck in that crowd if it wasn't for me" he stated. "Yeah, Probably," I agreed, calming down. "Guess you're just a caring big softy deep down" I joked "What was that Street Lamp" he yelled, small explosions escaping his hands. Aizawa intervened saying that we should get to class, bakugo grumbled as he left.