𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑹𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 | 𝟐𝟑

It was the day following my run-in with class 1-B. I had gotten up earlier that I normally do, and not wanting to disturb anyone, I stayed in my room scrolling on my phone.

*Beep*

My classmates were talking in the 'Class 1-Idiots' chat. Having nothing else to do, I decide to hop on. 

Denki : I can't believe the break went by so Quickly

Kiri: Yeah, but At least we'll be able to see each other when it starts up again.

Hakugure: Mhm!

Mina: Ughh, Anyone else bored rn?

Denki: what, is our conversation boring you

Jirou: Very Much so.

Kiri: I mean it is morning. Most people are probably still asleep so

Jirou: Anyone have anything interesting to talk about cuz this convo is not it

Sero: Why don't we name each other?

Uraraka: Name each other?

Mina: SERO THATS A GREAT IDEA

Ojjiro: Is it tho?

Then...My phone turned off. Sighing, I plug the device back into its port and finally head outside. Turning around after closing the door, I'm met face to face with Aizawa, my caretaker. 

"You're coming to UA with me today," He says roughly, coffee in hand. I raise an eyebrow in suspicion, but don't say anything to him. He hands me a bowl of breakfast  and then turns around, the slouch that he wears being visible from the back as he enters his room .I sigh, putting the bowl on the table to go and get changed before I eat. Throwing on a hoodie and sweatpants, I head to the bathroom to fix my hair.  Then I enter the kitchen and Scarf down the meal Aizawa had prepared. He comes in just as I put the bowl in the sink. "You ready?" He asks quietly, giving Chai a scratch under the chin. I just nod meekly at him, then turn the other way.

You can hear a soft sigh emit from him as he turns to the door, me hopping of the seat and following him from behind, hands in my pocket.

It was a short walk to UA, around 5-8 minutes at most. But it felt like an eternity. The awkward silence between us was menacing, and I could tell Aizawa felt the same. So i just did what i do best: Stare at the ground and zoom out. 

I was so lost in thought that I hadn't even notice that we arrived at the gates. I kept walking and almost crashed straight into the metal structure, but was pulled back just in time by Aizawa. We stand there for a second, both of us looking at each other, knowing that there were things that needed to be said.

Regardless of that guilty feeling building up, I pull away from him, a begrudging expression playing on my features. His conflicted expression quickly shifts back into his emotionless appearance as we enter the gates. Heading towards the teachers lounge and stopping for another coffee grab, we finally enter the teachers offices. "There you are Aizawa." Nezu hopped down from a top a chair he was sitting on. "And hello to you miss Rio," He shoots a small smile at me. My name being spoken turns some heads. Looking around the room, I see the staff looking in my direction, some friendly and some not. 

Vlad is staring right at me, his eyes filled with fury. I turn away from him uncomfortably, looking at the exit instead. Unbeknownst to me, he gets up and marches towards me, only stopping once he's towering over me. "You." He narrows his eyes, look at me with pure hatred. I step backwards until my back is pressed against the door. He begins to intimidatingly trudge over to me, but is stoped by Aizawa and Nezu. "Now now Vlad, Miss Rio is our guest. I asked Aizawa to bring her here today, and we certainly want to remain hospitable. So it would be best to treat her well during her visit." Nezu clasped his hands together, a cheerful smile plastered on his face. He shoos Vlad away before turning to me. "I'm terribly sorry about that Miss, but i asure you that we asked you to be here today for a viable reason."