𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝑴𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒄 𝑬𝒙𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒛𝒂 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕! | 𝟒𝟏

My ears twitch as I wait for the slightest noise, my body swaying due to the dizziness I was feeling. Maybe I'm over-reacting...Maybe I just imagined it

My consolations are quickly disproved when a hand wraps around my throat.

"Well, Well, look who we have here..." The persons voice is a raspy one, and they speak in a hushed tone although out. That aura....

I kick their hands away, then turn to look at them. "You...You're the guy from earlier!"

"Well, aren't you good at stating the obvious..."

"What do you want from me. You keep showing up, first at Aizawa's apartment then the school and now this."

"I saw you." They whisper, taking their left hand and swinging it at my hip. I dodge, and respond with a lunge kick of my own. 

"What is that supposed to mean?" I ask, and he takes the opportunity to swipe my off my feet. Due to my dizziness, I tumble over and my vision sways as I try to get.

"You aren't from here, are you." They state, their voice raspy and digital-like.

"Wh-what? How do you know?" I look up at him from the ground, and he cups my face in his hand. "When you first got here, I saw you...You aren't like the rest of us. Your shadow told me."

"My Shadow? You don't make any sense—," His hands trail down to my neck, clasping it one more. 

"STOP, asking me things. This isn't '20 questions' this is serious business, got it?" I swing my left leg up and over his arm and collide with his chest. It knocks him back and releases his grip on my throat.

"Look the doctor will be back at any moment, so prepare yourself, because I guarantee what you're up against is much worse than me."

That's when the door clicks open, revealing the doctor with what seem to be lab test files. "Don't tell anyone about me."The dark figure dissipates, as if he were never there.

"My, my what happened here?"

"I'm not sure, she attacked me and then Injected some stuff into me."

The doctor looked at me skeptically, "Right." 

"Well. Your tests show your all good to go, and don't worry about the drowsiness; it to be expected when you haven't had such strong drugs before."

 I nod as the doctor grabs the nurse out of the room on his back and leaves.

——-

Aizawa arrives and picks me up, Me riding shotgun beside him. "I bet you're glad to be out of the hospital."

"Yeah," I nod, but my mind is elsewhere. I couldn't stop thinking about what the strange guy had said, how he had picked up on the truth so easily. 

We grab something to eat on the way home, and when we enter the apartment I find Mic sitting on the couch, Chai cuddled snuggly on his lap.

"Hey refused to leave me alone," Aizawa explains.

"Hey, you know you like the company." Mic pouts, petting Chai's back as his sly grin returns to his face.

"I'm going to go wash up—and change, is that alright?"

Aizawa nods, "You're good."

That hospital might've been clean, but I sure as hell wasn't. I head into my room, grabbing a towel and turning back around for the bathroom. I undress myself and slip under the warm water. It felt as if the dirt was so heavy that it had been weighing me down, and now that it was washing away with the water I was free; and Lord did that feel good.