chapter 4

O

boroi's office.

Sid was sitting in his office and getting tense as Advika still hadn't reached. He decided to call the driver as her phone was not reachable. But before he could call her, he got a message from his PA that Arav Singh Rathore was there for a meeting. 

So he decided to first receive him and then call his PA to contact Advika as she still hadn't reached. 

"Welcome, Mr. Rathore," he greeted Arav but was confused when he didn't find Abhimaan. Arav understood his confusion and replied,

"Hukum will be here in a few minutes. He has some important work so had to go."

"Oh, it's completely fine, Mr. Rathore. We can wait in my cabin."

They went into his cabin and started talking about general things. Both instantly liked each other's company. When it was more than half an hour, Arav decided to call Abhimaan.

Phone conversation:

"Hukum, we are waiting for you to start the meeting."

"Due to some work, I'll be late. Asked them to shift meetings after lunch."

When Arav asked Siddharth about it, he immediately agreed as Advika was not there and he still didn't know about her whereabouts.

"They are okay with that, Hukum."

"Fine, I'll be there after the lunch hour."

After the call:

After cutting the call, Arav thanked Siddharth for changing the time. Siddharth asked his PA to help him into Seattle in the waiting room, and he himself went to call his Gudiya.

After some time, Abhimaan came, and Siddharth's PA led them to the meeting room where Siddharth was already present. Abhimaan and Siddharth exchanged greetings.

They settled themselves in their seats. But Siddharth was still not focused, which Abhimaan observed.

"Is there any problem, Mr. Oboroi?"

"No, Hukum, my sister was coming but still didn't reach so I was just concerned about it."

Before Abhimaan could reply, the door of the meeting room burst open, and everybody looked that way. They saw that a girl was standing while looking at the floor, taking deep breaths as she had come all the way running.

When she looked up, she found Abhimaan and got shocked. There she stood, whom he was able to remove from his mind until the time she met. Siddharth ran to her and asked,

"Gudiya, are you okay? What happened, why are you looking like this? Is everything okay?"

Siddharth started asking questions. But she didn't reply. She was continuously looking behind her, so he followed her eyesight when he saw that she was looking at Abhimaan. He panicked as nobody dared to look at him. He again asked,

"Gudiya, what happened?"

"Sorry Bhai, I got late. I was helping someone."

"Okay, come."

He led her where everyone was standing, and he introduced her to them. But when he looked at Abhimaan, he realized that there must be something. But before he could ask, Advika spoke, "Bhai, let's start the meeting."

The meeting started, but there were two people who were not at all focused on the meeting.

Abhimaan's POV: