chapter 25

Author's POV.

Advika is all set to calm anger of his Maan. But she is still nervous about it. But Meera encouraged her.

" Gudiya go. Don't worry everything will be fine. I am telling you. "
" Bhabhi paaka na this dress is looking fine"
" Fine Gudiya you look awesome. Also behave confidently."

After taking some encouraging words Advika reached the Rathore Office. She asked the receptionist if it was Abhimaan free. But she said can't let her meet without meeting. She is now pouting thinking what to do.

But suddenly she saw two men. She recognised one of them. And he is Ragahv. She got an idea. She went to him.

" Hello Raghav Bhai" she greeted him.  Raghav was all shocked to see her there. But it didn't show on his face.

" Hello ma'am,  what are you doing here?" He asked.

" I am here to meet Maan ohh I mean Abhimaan. Please can you help me. That receptionist won't let me meet."

Raghav knows that his boss is angry with her so refused to help her.  To which Advika think something and said,

" Fine, don't help me. I will remember this. Also it's not like that Maan will be angry with me forever.  Once he will be back to me I will complaint him about you"

Raghav is now feeling like a potato between two slices of bread slices. Whatever he will do one or the other way, Abhimaan will be angry with him.

He thought to himself why he always ends up in this kind of situation. He thought,
" Raghav Chari Kharbuja pe gire ya Kharbuje churi per kata hamesha Kharbuje ko hi padta hai"

He decided to help Advika as he thought maybe she will help him in future to get some relief in punishment.

" Wait mam, I will help you"

Saying he took her to the receptionist. When she sees him she understands that if he is helping Advika then she must be something special. As Everyone knows that Raghav helps their boss in his Mafia business.  She allowed them to go.

They reached Abhimaan's Cabin. She forced Raghav to take permission to come inside. Which he did with a scared voice. Also when they get permission she pushed Raghav inside first and went behind him.
Abhimaan looked at him asked him,

" Is something important? Why are you here in my cabin?"
" Vo boss, vo I no we "
" What are you doing? And why are you speaking like this?" He asked with little anger in his voice.

Raghav gulped and sifted from his position. That is when he saw Advika. He asked,

" Raghav don't you know that I don't want to meet anyone now."

" Vo sorry boss I told mam but she didn't listen to me. So I brought her here. I am not at fault. But still sorry and bye Boss."

Saying this in one breath he left the cabin.

" He went. And I suggest you should also go."

" Maan I brought lunch for you. Let's have it together then I will go."

" Advika go I am not hungry."

" Maan I am sorry na please forgive me this time. I won't repeat my mistake."

" For now no. I am still angry. Once my anger will calm I will call you"

"  What if your anger never calm"

" Then don't come"

Advika felt hurt. But she can't say anything as she is at fault. So she tried to talk to him 2-3 times more. But he just gave him one answer to go back.