chapter 5

When Advika left the office crying, Siddharth felt bad for shouting at her. He also decided to ask for forgiveness once he returns home. Finally, after taking a long breath, he looked towards Abhimaan and said,

"Plz Hukum, don't take her seriously. She didn't mean to create any problem for you. She just wanted to help that girl. So she did whatever came to mind. Plz forgive her. If you want, I can say sorry instead of her."

Abhimaan assured him that he is not angry and understands her point. But there was anger in his voice which he could sense. But he didn't understand that if that anger was not for Advika then for whom that anger was. But he still feels relaxed as Abhimaan is not angry at Advika. Because that is the last thing he wants for his sister.

After that, he invited him to his parents' anniversary party.

"Hukum, it would be great if you come to my parents' anniversary party, which is after two days. I will also send you a formal invitation. But now I am inviting you personally. Plz come with your family."

Abhimaan agreed to come to the party, and he also assured that he will be there with his family. After that, they left the office.

Arav went to the office, and Abhimaan went to pay a visit to that bastard who dared to double-cross him. First, his anger was calmed, but now Advika's tears made him more angry than he already was. And two people are going to face that anger.

Soon he entered his warehouse number 12. He has so many warehouses. Every warehouse is for different work. As soon as he entered, he was greeted by Zahir, his other trusted man.

A smirk made its way when he saw him in front of him. There was that bastard tied with a rope on a chair. Zahir soon brought a chair for him. He sat there like the king he was.

Zahir thought that now his boss will punish this man. But to his shock, his boss asked Raghav to come in front of him. Abhimaan asked Raghav,

"Now tell me, what should I do with you? What punishment do you like to have for making her cry?"

Raghav, who knows this is going to come, is now more afraid about his boss's punishment. Still trying to answer,

"Boss, I was trying to help you as you don't like to speak much, so I answered instead of you. But never thought that her brother will shout at her and make her cry."

Zahir, who was listening to this conversation, is now more confused as for the first time his boss is talking about some girl. And also gets curious about the girl for whom his boss is ready to punish Raghav.

Abhimaan asked one of his men to bring chili and asked Raghav to eat. Raghav looked at his boss with horrified eyes. Abhimaan asked,

"If you don't want this, I have other punishments, but that can be worse than this. Tck Tck choice is yours."

Raghav knows that whatever his boss is telling he can make it true. So he decided to eat that chili. He started having it. Though his spice tolerance level is high he was not able to control water which was coming into his eyes. His tongue is burning. His face is rad because of the burning sensation. This is the same chili they use people to torture. 

" Enough"  shouted Abhimaan. When Raghav stopped eating he asked one of zhair to give Raghav water. Even after drinking water there is still a burning sensation in Raghav's mouth.