chapter 9

I know many of reads are waiting for this chapter. But I have some work. So I wasn't able to update it yesterday.  But as soon as I got time I am updating it. Hope you will like it. And sorry for make you wait. So let's start...

Amrutadevi and Kavita also looked at photos. All these years she never liked Kajal because she ruined Abhimaan' s life. Now looking at this she feels disgust with her. She looked at her  with  anger in her eyes. Kavita looked at the photos and was shocked. She always thought that there is more to the story but she never thought this could be.

She took photo from Arav's hand and only word left her mouth ,

"He.."

That's when Abhimaan shouted,

" yes, He is the illegitimate child of this woman over here. You know all these years why after knowing I have never said anything because I never wanted that everyone to come to know about your cheating. They won't be able to digest it. But you broke my patience. 

You called her SLUT when you yourself is one. You know she is not like you. She doesn't look at every man that she wants to sleep with its money. It's you who are like this.  

What you are talking about is that she wants to seduce me . Then you must teach her because she doesn't know. But  you are a master in it. Like you did it years back with Niraj Uncle. Advika didn't even understand when Devang tried to flirt with her. Though it was a healthy flirt. 

She is not like you. " Shouted from the top of his lungs.

Kajal looked at him and asked, 

" You Know?"

Abhimaan chuckled darkly and said, 

" Yes I knew from the moment he entered this house. From the moment you started taking care of him. From the moment you hugged him. I Knew "

" But you never showed ? Not even felt jealous when I gave importance to him, when I loved him."

Abhimaan laugh loud 

" You loved him, wow biggest Joke" and clapped.

" You know why you loved me or him, let me tell you. First you thought that I could  give you money, power and status so you loved me. When you realized that he could be better than me then you went to him. 

When both of us are not able to match your wish you start beating us to get good marks, you make us starve, when you feel that making our bond strong and we going far from you try to create a dispute among us. But you know we were lucky to realize what kind of woman you are though we were kids. All this may be love for you but not for us.

You are always greedy, you only want money and power, nothing more, nothing less. You always loved us according to your convenience. Now when you think that both of us have money and power you want us back. Not because you loved us "

" It's not like Abhimaan that time, money was needed but now I know I was wrong. I want only both of you. " Kajal tried to convince him.

" Haha now you will say it like this only. But now let me remind you what you used to tell us, you said that if we don't have money and power nobody will love us, not even you. All your love and care was fack. And when we needed you that day you didn't help us. Ohh no you didn't help me. But you choose him over me. And I know why you chose him over me because he was the sole owner of Niraj Uncle's property. You thought if he will be at my place then you will not get money which  you used to ask him by manipulating him. But God helped me that day and he listened to what you were talking with your mother and called chotimaa. And she helped me. What we did that day was because we were manipulated by you. But now you can't manipulate us."