chapter 34

Author's POV.

Advika was sleeping peacefully but suddenly her sleep was broken when someone started beating her with a pillow. She got up with the jerk. And showed,

" What the hell?"

She looked at the person who started this. She looked at the person and took another pillow and started fighting. After sometime when both of them are tired of this they laid on the bed.

" Ruhi, why did you wake me up like this? Don't you know how much I like my sleep?"

" And don't you know I don't like your sleep? Moreover I went for two months for my company project and you did this much big KAAND.  You fall in love not only that but decide to get married"

" Ohh ho you are telling like I didn't informed you anything. I did massage of everything and you are the one who told me not to call you."

" Hmm ok because you have messaged me everything I am letting you go. But I will make you ready for every function."

" Ok that you can do"

"Yes, now go princess, take a bath so I can help you to get ready."

" Why today?" Advika asked with confusion. Ruhi looked at her with horror.

" Don't tell me Adu you forget that today is your mehndi"

She facepalms herself and shouts.

" Ohh God Ruu I am the worst bride ever who forgot her own mehandi. Ohh did everyone come. Is it too late? Will my mehndi happen? I am telling you Ruu I will not take fera without Mehendi. I am getting married only once so Mehndi is necessary."

" Adu calm down, it's not late and what is this that you are getting married once.  Everyone gets married once only. "

" No, many people marry twice, even many more times after getting divorce."

" I must salute jiju who fell in love with you. You idiot you are not even married and started talking about divorce. I don't know what will happen after marriage. Ok leave it , tell me about your progress.?"

" What progress?" She asked with confusion.

" Adu my naive Adu I am asking, did you kiss or make out or even went far from it?"

" Ruu you should not ask someone a personal question. I am going to take a bath." she said while blushing and remembering their kiss on the engagement day.

She went to take a bath and Ruhi started taking out things so she could help her. Meera came when she saw Ruhi she talked with her and went.

After getting ready she went down. And set in her place. Mehndi artists came and started their work. She really likes Mehdi so she chooses the most beautiful design out there.