chapter 56

Abhimaan's POV

As soon as I got the news that Advika got her consciousness back I was on the moon. I ran to her and took her in my arms and I felt like I had the whole world in my arms. But soon everything turned upside down as I got to know she forgot me, my love, everything. She refused to recognise me.  I just don't know how to react.

Not only me but she forgot her Ansh also. The chuckled left my mouth that How fate plays. She remembers everyone except two persons who loved her. And fight for her with each other.

I was in my thoughts when I listened my Chutku's voice,

" Mama buu no know ann. No love Ann, no play ann."

His mother wasn't able to answer the question and was just looking at him. I turned towards Meera bhabhi and scratched my arms. She looked at me for two minutes then gave Ansh to me. I took him in my arms and started talking. I know he is not some adult but for now it feels like only he can understand me. As we have the same feeling.

" Yes chutku your buu is very bad she forgot us. But don't worry now we will be in one team and make her remember us. And when she remembers us we will punish her ok."

" buddy, we in team."

" Yes, chutku we will be in a team to make us remember. Come on, let's be friends till she remembers us. No fight till she remembers us."

" No fight." Saying he kissed my cheeks. I don't know how to react. For the first time someone else who is not my jaan showed some affection to me. I just smile. Just then Chutku decided to become demanding and asked for a kiss.

" Buddy kiss"  I just chuckled at him and kissed his cheeks. But he didn't like it when my beard poked him. So he rubbed that part. I took him to a glass window from where we could see the person we both loved.

After some time the Doctor comes out. Meera bhabhi took ansh back. Doctors ask me to come with him. I went to his cabin and Sid came with me. As soon as we took our seat doctor started explaining,

" Look Mr. Rathore you already know that we have operated on the injury in the head but few veins are damaged because she fell really hard. They are connected to the hippocampus which helps us to remember things. Because of that damage she forgot some part of her life. As you said she didn't recognise you. "

After gathering all my courage I asked,

" Will she ever be able to remember me?"

" Of course Mr. Rathore. This is not permanent. You don't have to take much tension. You are in her memories so she will definitely recall you. You just have to be patience with her. Show her a photograph of you together. Talk with her about the time you have spent. Take her to the place you have gone. She will slowly recover her memories. Don't hesitate to show your love. She needs this now. But don't force her to remember it.Otherwise she will faint just like this. Also if you want you can take her home by evening. I will give her medicine which will help."

We nodded at him and came out of his cabin. I just sat on the opposite bench of his cabin. And buried my face in my hands. Just then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the person. Sid was there smiling at me. And then said,

" You are stronger than this. You can't be weak now. Consider it as a test of your love. And win her back."

" I thought you would be the happiest person on the earth right now knowing she forgot me."

" Honestly I am, but you know what I can do. I am a good human being with a heart. Not a heartless devil."

"You are forgetting your sister was in love with this heartless devil. Also rule on this devil's world "