chapter 6

Oberoi Mansion

Advika came from the office crying. When she arrived, only Meera was present. Meera was playing with Ansh in the living room. When Advika saw her, she hugged her. And started crying. When Meera saw that she got panicked and asked,

" Gudiya, what happened? Why are you crying, my baby?

Advika started complaining, "Bhabhi, your husband is very bad. He shouted at me. That, too, in front of everyone."

Meera thought something must have happened in the meeting. She wants to know what happened. But for now she wants Advika to stop crying. Because if she cries a lot she will have a headache. So she consults her. " It's OK baby. I will shout at him once he comes home. I will also not talk to him, OK. Now stop crying."

After that, Advika stopped crying and also went to her room.

Meanwhile, her parents and Chachu chachi also came. Meera explained to them how Advika came home crying. They got confused as their siddharth would never shout at his Gudiya. They know something must have happened. Her chachu also explained to Meera that that must not be because of the meeting. As they knew if it was for work, they would never have shouted at his Gudiya.

Till time, Siddharth also came. When he saw everyone present in the living room, he got the idea that they knew what had happened in the office. Suresh Oberoi asked his son what happened when he shouted at his Gudiya? Siddharth explained to them about the fake accident story. They also didn't like that, but now can't make their Gudiya more upset. So, I decided to ignore

Siddharth went to Gudiya's room. And saw Advika playing with Ansh. Siddharth came and sat in bed. When Ansh and Advika saw him they pouted. Before Advika or Siddharth could say Ansh spoke,

" Me a buu no talk to you. You shout on buu. I take care but you go."

Shiddharth smiled at his son's care and took him in his lap and said,

"Baby, I am here to apologize to your bud. OK, let me talk."

He put Ansh near his toys, so he could play and looked at Advika and said,

"Gudiya, I know I should not have shouted at you like that, but you should also understand my point. I got angry because you put yourself at risk. What would have happened if you really got injured while faking that? Plz baby try to understand my point. "

Advika, who knows how much her brother loves her, understands his point. So she nodded and said,

"I understand bhai. But don't shout at me next time, OK. I don't like it when you get angry. I am not used to it. "

They hugged each other and solved the problem and went downstairs for dinner. All her family members make her understand that she should not do something like that. Which she agreed to. She also apologized for doing something like that. And promise that she will never repeat that.

After that, they got busy with dinner and planning the anniversary party.

Rathore Mansion.

Everything is set up for dinner. Ladies Rathore's asked their servants to call mens for dinner. When they were setting the dinner they heard the loud voices of the cars. Which indicates that the King is here.

Kajal, Kavita and AmrutaDevi become shocked. Because it's very early. They never see Abhimaan return home this early. But they are happy that he came early. Kajal was about to go to him. But before she can go, Amrutadevi stops her.

" Stop Kajal, do go near him."

"But maa won't we ask him to have dinner with us?"

"Yes, one of us will go, but it won't be you. Kavita, you go and ask him. "