chapter 40

Abhimaan's POV.

I woke up with an alarm on my phone. I try to get up but couldn't as there was a wait on my chest. I looked towards it and realized that Advika was sleeping while resting her head on my chest. Smile automatically made its way to my face.

Yesterday when I saw her as my bride the only thing I felt was peace. She is my peace, my love who is finally in my arms now.

I looked at her. She was in a deep sleep.

" I know Jaan when I speak like a possessive  lover you feel scared somewhere though you don't express it.  But what can I do Jaan I only have you all these people with me just for my power and money. But you're not one of them. And that's why I wanted to keep you for myself. I won't let anyone come between us even if it means to kill them. "

I  expressed what I wasn't able to say when she woke up as I didn't want to scare her.

It's time for my Gym but I won't go today. Today I wanted to be in this bed till my Jaan is in my arms sleeping soundly. I removed some of her hairs which were coming my way as I wanted to look at her beautiful face.

I didn't realize how long I was looking at her.  I came to my scene when she stirred in her sleep and mumbled something. I paid attention to what she is saying.

" Miku, why are you so hard? You were so soft until yesterday."

Saying she tried to move away from me. She is this me as that fucking soft toy.  I gripe her hard not letting her move and spoke,

" Jaan, open your eyes. I am not your miku. I am your husband"

" Miku from when did you start speaking and What husband I am not even married to."

Aaa how can she forget that she is married. Though she spoke in sleep I really felt hurt and angry. How can she forget me? She should remember me even in sleep. I found my way to wake her up.

I kept my lips on her and started kissing her hard. When I kissed her she opened her eyes widely. But I didn't stop her kissing. When she was out of breath I broke kiss. But I didn't stop kissing her. I made my way to her Jew to her neck. When she moaned I got her sweet spot.

"Aaa Maan "

I bit her hard and made her moan loudly. Then Suck at that spot and give her dark hickey. I gave her two more hickeys in her collar bone and one on her little exposed cleavage.

All this time she was breathing heavily. When she finally able to calm herself she asked,

" What was that Maan?"
" Baby that's called make out,"  I said, winking.
" But you didn't even let me open my eyes and started kissing. This is not done" she camplain.
" That was because you asked in your sleep what husband was.  That's why I was just helping you to remember "
" Maan I was sleeping that's why"
" I don't care. You can't forget me not even in your dreams "

Saying I took her in my arms and went into the bathroom. I place her in front of mirror of Bathroom and said while back hugging her.

" Now this will make you remember that you have a husband."

She looked at hickeys and said,

" Four, Maan How will I cover them?"
" Why you want to cover them "
" Are you mad Maan? I can't rome like this showing them. And what will everyone think?"
" Come on Jaan it's not like that I did some crime and about everyone they must think we have done many things. You know we are married and yesterday was our first night."
" Maan don't be shameless. "

Saying she pushed me out of the bathroom saying she wants to get fresh. But one thing she didn't realize was that she didn't have her clothes inside. I decided to see her reaction when she will realize so set in bed. After some time I listened her voice,

" Maan "
" Yes Jaan" I looked up and saw she was picking from the bathroom.
" My clothes please give me from beg "
" Jaan I don't know anything about Girls clothing, so come out I am just in a towel."

She huffed and said,

" I know Maan you are doing this deliberately "
" What I am doing I am not even looking at you. I am looking at my phone "
" Fine, don't help me. I will also help you when Time will come"

Saying she came out wrapping a towel around her. I was looking at her. She was looking all red while getting Angry on me. But didn't said anything and ran into the closet where her beg was kept.

After sometime she comes into a red sari which has a backless blouse. She come to me and asked,

" Maan please tie this dori "

Her milky back was exposed till her waist. This site made me gulp. When I didn't respond she asked,

" What happened? Please tie it na"

I stood up and started tieing her dori. Once I was done she trun towards me and asked,

" How do I look ?"
" Beautiful as always"

She decreased the distance between us. I was looking at her. She locked her arms around my neck and tiptoed and kissed my forehead, then both the eyes and then both the cheeks.

I thought she would kiss my lips so I closed my eyes. But she shocked me. She bit and sucked on my Adam's apple. Which made me grone. Also she scratched my neck a little with her nails.

But before I can say anything or do anything she pushed me and runaway while shouting,

" Tit for tat Maan"

My innocent Jaan is becoming naughty. I thought to myself and went to take a shower , more precisely a cold shower.

So, tell me how you find there first morning after marriage?

What do you think about Abhimaan's possessiveness and Advika's naughtiness?

How many of you have ever thought Advika can be this naughty? Did you like her naughty side?

Also  tell me what do you think about my capacity of writing romantic scenes. Am I writing them good ?

Answer my questions so I can write more thing like this if you like them.

Also please show your love through vote and comments.