chapter 11

Author's POV

Vidhyut reached Rathore Mansion.  He came to Abhimaan and asked him to wake up.
" Abhimaan wake up"
" Did we reach?"
" Yes we did"

Abhimaan came out of the car with the help of the Vidhyut and asked him,
" Why did you take me here? I thought you would take me to Advika. If you don't know the address you could have asked me. I would have told you"
" I don't want your Advika's address, you idiot. You just come inside with me. You can talk with Advika tomorrow."
" Ohh we are going to meet her tomorrow "
" Now come let's go inside "

He slowly took Abhimaan inside. When they come inside the Mansion all the family are still present here. He looked at Kajal and said,
" Look Vidhyut who is here. Our lovely mother, You know she must be very happy now. Now she has destroyed my happiness. She must be the happiest person in the world. 

He wents towards the Kajal and said,
" If you are still not happy let me give you more happiness. You will be more happy by knowing that her brother didn't allow me to meet. You know why he thinks that I am just like you.  He thought that I would hurt more. "

Saying that he was just about to fall because he is Drunk. Kajal was about to hold him,
" Don't don't help me. You know even if I am on the verge of death I don't need your help. So stay away "

Kajal still come close but before she can touched him Vidhyut,
"Aren't you satisfied looking at him like this?"
"Why are you saying like this"
" Then what do you want me to do? We don't need your help. So plz stay away "

"Arav, will you help to drop him to his room?"
" Why are you asking let's go"
Arav and Vidhyut drop Abhimaan to his room. And come downstairs.

Vidhyut didn't speak a word and was about to leave. But Indrajit spoke,
"Won't you stay here tonight like always?"
He chuckled and asked,
"You still wants me to stay "
" Why will you be punished for something that is not your fault?"
Vidhyut has tears in his eyes. He thought that they would feel disgusted. But none of them feel like this.

Adhiraj came to him and said,
" Sleep here tonight. And You are only Niraj's son. Nothing more nothing less."
Vidhyut nodded his head and went.

Kajal was about to behind him but Adhiraj stop her and said,
" You will not go near any of them"
"But…"
" I am not doing anything because they have more right to punish you. But if you tried to go near them you would have to leave the house. And also I am warning nobody to talk to her. She can leave here but will not be part of the family."

Everyone left from there.

Next morning

Abhimaan woke up from his sleep and grone. He puts his hand on his head due to a headache. He slowly set up on his bed with one hand on his eyes. Suddenly he remembered last night's events. He crushed under his breath.  He ran out of his room. He never wanted his family to know about Vidhyut as he doesn't know how they will react. Now he is very Angry on himself for disclosing all those things.

He was about to run out of the house that is when he heard a voice,
" If you are going to looking for me then you are going wrong place"
He turned and there he was standing and smiling like nothing happened. With half eaten banana in his hand. He waved his hand at him.

Abhimaan came to him first, he hugged him and then punched him.
"Aauch, what is that for?" Vidhyut asked, rubbing his hand where Abhimaan punched him.
" Why the fuck you are smiling?"
" Then what do you want me to do ? Dance?"
" Yes, if you want to. But I don't think anyone like to see your dance"
" I know don't know about other but I am thinking to show my dancing skill to Advika"
"Dare you take her name"
"Advika" , saying that Vidhyut ran from there, Abhimaan chased him.

He went to the garden. Abhimaan came there behind him and launched at him and punched him in his stomach.  After 2-3 punch Vidhyut shouted,
" Stop"
Abhimaan stopped and lay beside him.
" I was not expecting you here"
"Hmm, I was also not staying but then uncle asked me to stay. So I stayed"
" How did everyone react?"
" No one judges me. Not even said anything"
" If anyone said anything to you they would have faced the devil. And I would help them to see what hell looks like."
" No need to worry much about it. So tell me what you are going to say about your queen?"
" I will meet her tomorrow"
"Hmm"
" So now let's go to office "
" Yes I  have to go I have some important meeting to finish"

Oberoi Mansion

Suhani and Vaidehi come to wake up Advika. " Godiya wake up" After some time Advika wakes up. Suhani asked her,
" How are you feeling Gudiya?"
"Good maa"
" Gudiya don't think much ok. We should not pay any attention to people like her."

After that they went. Advika started getting ready that time Meera entered her room.
" Are you ok now?"
" Yes,. Bhabhi I am ok now don't worry"
" Hmm Gudiya I want to talk to you, come sit here."

She make her sit on bed and started talking,
" Look Gudiya what I am telling You think about it with a calm mind, ok. You know after you  slept yesterday Hukum came here"
" Why?" Advika asked with wide eyes.
" He wants to meet you"
" But Bhabhi I didn't do anything Sachi. I was also going to apologize to his mother for bumping into her" Advika said with tears in her eyes.
Meera Instantly hugged her.
" Baby he knows you are not at fault. He was here to talk to you. As far as I know him, he will try to meet you. Baby I am suggesting that you listen to him. Ok and about his mother. Baby you must not allow people to treat you that way. Though as a family we are always with you. But you need to be strong. But still you need to stand up for yourself and also one more everyone deserves respect. So you should treat them the way they treat you"

Advika listens to his bhabhi and nods her Head in understanding.
" Ok now came let's have breakfast"

Advika left from there. Meera was about to go behind her but Siddharth came. He feels proud of how Meera teaches the right thing to his sister.
" You know you are right when you teach her about the  thing. But why did you ask her to meet him?"
" You think you can stop him from meeting her." Meera asked him by crossing her hands on her chest.
" No, he will try but I won't let him"
" Why?"
" I don't like him"
" Wasn't you who was telling me how good he is when he helped Gudiya and also took her to the doctor  even after knowing that she was not injured. Just to make sure she is ok"
" Yes but at that time I didn't know he loved her."
" Sid you can't keep her to yourself. Let her decide. One or the other day she will fall in love which you can't do anything about "
" But why?"

Meera shook her head at Sid's behavior. And they went to have breakfast. At that time Sid's PA gave him some papers about the deal with Rathores.To which he replied he doesn't need them as he will not be going to any deal now. Meera and Advika make him understand that he should keep his personal and professional relations different.

" But I can't go there to give this paper today because I have something important to complete in the office. And we can't send them with someone as they are very important "
" Bhai, I will go"
" No you won't "
" Why?"
Siddharth doesn't want Advika to meet Abhimaan now as he knows he loves her.
" Because I am saying so"  Sid said and about to left.
" Siddharth give file to her she will go" said Suresh said
" You really want her to go even after knowing…"
" What knowing Bhai?" Advika asked confusingly.
" Nothing Gudiya, go get ready,"  Suresh said and glared at Sid.

Advika went upstairs and Siddharth asked his father,
" Papa, why did you let her go?"
" Siddharth she is not a kid , she has all the right to decide everything. And if not today she will meet him tomorrow. And we  can't stop that. About love also she has the right to decide. So let her meet him. "

Siddharth didn't like the idea of Advika to go Rathore office but he also knows that his father is right. So he didn't say anything and went to work.

So what do you think, what will happen when Advika will meet Abhimaan? Or will she be able to meet him?

I hope you like the chapter. Plz vote and comment.