chapter 30

Author's POV.

After returning to her room, Advika took a shower. She came out wearing a purple color sleeveless nighty which is reaching till his knee. Her hair is wet due to the shower. Also some water drops falling from her hair to neck to down her breast.

 Also some water drops falling from her hair to neck to down her breast

But before she could dry her hair, the light of her room went off. She tries to find her phone to start the torch. But she couldn't find it due to the dark. She was really scared because of the dark. Having no option, she decided to open the door of her room and try to ask for help. 

But before she could open her room door someone pinned her to the wall. She got more scared with that. She was trying to struggle but to no use. But when the person spoke she felt relaxed.

" Jaan, shhh it's me."

He lit the lighter he was having. But when saw her his eyes darkened with love mixed with lust. But there is something more also in his eyes and that is anger.

" Are you really going out like this?" He spoke with little anger.

" No Maan I was just going to open the door so I can see something in room, So I can call someone. I was not going out like this."

"Don't you dare even think of opening this door like this. Only I have the right to see this beauty of yours. No one else. You are mine Advika Just mine."

She can feel intensity in his voice. Also he calls her Advika only when he is very serious about something. She just nodded at him. 

He buried his face in his neck and smelled her freshly showered fragrance. Because of his hot breath on her neck making her nervous so she clutched her nighty in her fist. 

" BTW Jaan you were saying something when we were sitting on the stage."

She remembers her saying that she loved both of them, which means Ansh and maan. But when he asked she didn't say anything. But now because of this closeness she is not able to say anything.

When she didn't reply he tilted his head a little and licked the water drop which was there because of her wet hair. She couldn't control herself and a little moan came out. She is shocked because of her own reaction. And closed her eyes.

He took a step back and looked at her. Her eyes are closed and face is all red because of embarrassment. He again buried her face on the other side of her neck and again licked a few drops. She again moaned. All this while the only light they have is from the lighter he is holding. 

" Say it Jaan otherwise I won't stop nor the light is going to come."

Both of them are looking at each other. She doesn't want to trouble him more so she started to spoke,

"I.."

" Continue baby" He said while putting his forehead on her.

"I love you Maan."