chapter 12

Abhimaan's POV

Today I woke up with a headache. After a few minutes reality struck me. I remember some beautiful moments with my Advika.  Now  I know why her family calls her Gudiya. She was actually looking like a doll yesterday in her red off shoulder gown. I was having a really hard time controlling myself.

She was talking with everyone. I also wanted to talk to her. But Arav, Arya and Devang did not leave her alone for a few minutes. Finally when Choti ma said she will do her part. I know she will ask her hand for marriage from her mother.

Everything was going well. We are having dinner together. She likes spicy food a lot. She took all the spicy dishes. I also like spicy things but not in food. But I am sure if she likes spice in food she must like spice in everything. And in future I will introduce her to spice in other things.

But then I have to attend the call. Even though I don't want to go, it was important so I have to go. But till the time I returned everything was messed up. Zahir informed me how that lady behaved with my Advika. I have already told everyone not to do anything which upset her. But of course she has to do that.

When I reached there, her mother was telling her to go to room. When she saw me she stopped for a moment. I can clearly see tears in her eyes. Which made me angry. I want from there, telling that we will talk at home.

I felt like killing someone as I saw her tears which I never wanted to see. To control my anger I started drinking. She called my Advika slut when she herself is one who seduces someone so she can take photos and can blackmail that person.

I was so Angry that I disclosed all those things in front of everyone. I never wanted  to do that. I know I can't respect her after knowing the truth. But never wanted that from others. It's  not like I love her no I don't after what she has done with us there was  no chance that we love her.  That day she also chose him over me because he was the sole owner of Niraj Uncle's property.  In normal condition I must hate Vidhyut because he was her illegitimate child. But I can't because whatever the truth is but he is the only person who loved me unconditionally.

That is the only reason that I don't want to disclose it. I thought it would affect his relationship with my other family members. He doesn't have anyone except them. But what surprised me was that they didn't care about his identity.

But that is also good. Because if someone has said something to him. I would have shown them hell. No matter who the person is.So that problem is slowed for now.

But my main concern is Advika now.  Yesterday when I wanted to meet her, her brother didn't allow it. Thinking that I must be like that lady. Also her father didn't believe me when I said I love her. Maybe the only person who believes me must be her SIL. Because she said I can meet her after one or two days. Which I also agree with. Maybe if she meets me then she will be in the right state of mind. So then it will be easy for me to make her believe that I am not like that lady and will never hurt her.

Now also, I am sitting in a meeting. But my mind is  with Advika. What must she be doing now? How is her mood today? Is she fine or not? I know her family has lifted her mood. But still I can't remove that thought from my mind.

Meeting was going on but Rahul My PA entered without permission. I was about to shout at him but Raghav was also with him. And he interrupt me before I can speak,
" Sir Mam is here?"
But his words made me confused so I asked him.
"Who?"
" Boss Advika mam is here?"
When Raghav said this my eyes widened. Because I was not even in my dreams expecting her here.

I was about to go but
" Hukum, what about the deal?" Asked one of the investors.
" We will do it later"
" But It will be late "
" Do you really think I care, if anyone wants to have a deal they have to wait. Otherwise cancel it. '' Saying I left from there.
I also informed Rahul to cancel all my appointments till the time Advika is here. I was about to go but then Raghav informed me that she was still at the reception desk.