Glimpse of next chapter

As many Readers want new chapter but I can't update as it is not ready. But looking at all of your curiosity I decided to give you some glimpses of new chapter. Hope you like.  Will update new chapter tomorrow.

Till then please adjust with it. It's in different parts. As it will take place on different timings .

Part 1

Amrutadevi looked at her son and asked
" You know this? "
When Adhiraj didn't replied she said,
" I should have understood that day only by looking at your state. But never thought that she could be like this."
She looked at the Kajal and said,
" You know you deserve more hatred than this"

But the worst situation of Arya
" He always loved me. Care for me but I always judge him for hatred for mumma. AravBhai I was always wrong. " She said and cried.

Part 2.

Arav's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and looked at his bade papa.

" Pick up call. Only he can bring Abhimaan back "
" Ji"

Phone conversation.

" Hello"
" Hey Arav you called. I was downstairs and phone was in bedroom. So didn't pick up. Is everything ok? Devang's call was also there."
" Vo Hukum "
" What happened to him? Is he ok?"
" He was angry and went somewhere."
" Where?"
" We don't know"
" What do you mean by that? Were the fuck that Zahir and Raghav"
" He was so angry that he didn't let them follow "
" Why was he so Angry?"
" Vo Badimaa.." 
" Don't speak further, she can't leave peacefully and won't let us leave peacefully. What she did now."
" I can't explain everything now plz bring him back.
" Don't worry, I will wait for me."
" He was drunk"
" Fuck that was only left drunk and angry Abhimaan"

" Only he knows where he must be so he will bring him.I have trust on him."

Part 3

" What the fuck Abhimaan you were doing?"
"Ohh you came. When did you come back"  Abhimaan asked, trying to sound sober. As Abhimaan know that he don't like drunk people.
" Few hours back. Now come let's go home".
" Home You know I went to her home but her brother let me meet her." Abhimaan said Remembering the incident happened at Oberoi's place.
" About whome you are talking and whose home did you went?"
" You don't know I found a queen for myself but today bcz of that woman she cried. You know I want to tell you this face to face and also want to introduce you to her. But that women runied everything. " Abhimaan said with anger in his face.
" She can't do any good thing. Now plz let's go home. You are not in your senses. Also forehead is bleeding"
" You know I was so angry at her that I showed all the photos to everyone. Plz don't be angry with me. They know everything about you now"

He became shocked when Abhimaan talked about photos. But he didn't care as now that doesn't affect him.

" I don't care now let's go "
" No, I care. This was the hand which showed the photos. I will cut it, "Abhimaan said and made cut on his palm with the knife. Which was in his pocket.

" Are you out of your mind? What the fuck have you done?"
" You will now hate me ? "
"No I won't now come " He try to sound as calm as possible. But he is hardly controlling himself from lashing out in Abhimaan .
" But she will. I am telling you if I won't get her I will burn this world.  No no let me burn it now only. Where is my lighter?" Abhimaan said in his drunken state.
" If you burn it, how will you ask for sorry from her? So burn tomorrow after asking sorry "
" You are telling me the truth , right. I will burn it tomorrow "
" You can but plz I am requesting you plz let's go. First your forehead and now your palm is also bleeding. "  He said in a pleading tone with joining his hands.
" I am coming because you're requesting me"  he said this and lost his whole senses.

He looked at unconscious Abhimaan and said,
" Why is it me who handles his drunken  and angry state. "  And made him Abhimaan lay on the back seat. Did first aid of his forehead and palm and drove Rathore Mansion.

But he is nervous about everyone's reaction as they know the truth now. It's not like he cares but still he is not ready to face them with his identity known to them.