chapter 26

Abhimaan's POV

I was looking at my baby who is making me eat from her own hands. First time she entered my office looking all beautiful I was melt there only. But I decided to play hard. I just wanted to know what she would do. But what she did shocked me. To my shock she sat on my lap. Though I like that but never thought that she would do something like this.

But I also know someone must have taught her. Because I know she won't do it herself. I was hurt so I decided to play harder.

When I dropped her out of the cabin I never thought that she would return. But this shocked me more than before.  She fucking handcuffed me. I never thought she could do something like this. But of course I came to Know that it's not her Idea as it's Vidhyut's idea.

Of course someone like Vidhyut can only give her this kind of idea. Also he can dare to think like this. I will see him once I get free from here.  I sometimes can't understand why he has to be my best friend.

Also Advika's determination made me think that she won't go like this. So I decided not to trouble her more and forgive her.  So I forgive her.

Now looking at me happily sitting with my baby having food from her hands. But what caught my attention is pout on her face and tears in her eyes.

" Hey Advika baby, what happened? Why are you crying?"

" I know Maan I did make a mistake. But please don't stop loving. I promise I won't repeat my mistake. But please don't be hard on me."

" But why are you crying? I have already forgiven you also eating food from your hands. Then Why are you thinking like this? "

" Because you always care for me. But look at you, you didn't ask me if I am hungry or not."

" You didn't have your food?"

To which she nodded her head in no.

" Open my hand"

She didn't reply, just looked at me.

" Jaan open my hand. I am not angry at you. Also not going to send you out of cabin now open my hand ok"

I tried to tell her softly. She nodded and opened my hand. As soon as she opens my hand I hugged her closely. And tell,

" Jaan, I love you ok. As much as I loved you back then. I was hared because I was hurt. But not anymore. Also Didn't asked you for food because I thought that you must have had it at home."

" No I didn't have it. Because you were angry with me."

She said with pout. I just wanted to kiss that pout. How can someone be so cute? I made her eat. Also said her not be careless. Like this we complete our food.

" Advika, now listen to me carefully. "

When I said that she nodded her head and stood up from my lap. And looked at me with a serious expression. I also stood up and made her sit on my table by holding her waist. And stand between her legs.

" Whatever she said that day was half truth. I can't tell you everything now. But you have to trust me. Also people will try to create more misunderstanding between us. But don't trust them. You can ask me anything. I have already told you that day and telling you again today. My life is not simple like yours. It's complicated. If you want to think you can think once more that do you seriously wanted entered in my life. Because it's going to be difficult if you behave like that. I don't want to hurt you nor I want to hurt myself."

She hugged me suddenly and putted her head in my shoulder and said,

" I know Maan. What I did was wrong but pakka I won't repeat my mistake. Also will never trust someone else over you. Please trust me. And don't say it like this. I don't want to think about anything. I know that I may not love you now. But I pakka pakka and bada vala pakka know that I don't want to love someone else. Please give me sometime to adjust with everything. As I have never been in a situation where people don't love me. Or they don't want me to be happy. So I am taking time. But I know I don't want anyone else."