chapter 47

Author's POV.

Advika and Abhimaan come to the room which Abhimaan uses when he is at Vidhyut's place. The room was nice and of course colorful compared to their black room in Rathore Mansion.

Abhimaan went to freshen up. Meanwhile Advika called Meera.

" Hello"
" Hey bhabhi"
" Gudiya how are you ?"
" I am fine bhabhi. Bhabhi please can you do me a favor?"
" What happened, Gudiya?"
" Nothing Bhabhi. Actually I am out with Abhimaan and will be staying here for the night. I don't have any clothes . Can you please send some which are still there?"
" Ohhh hoo Gudiya being Romantic "
" Please Bhabhi it's not like that. "
" Gudiya you are sounding serious, what happened?"
" Nothing that I can't handle. I will send Raghav Bhai. Please give him a bag."
" Ok take care"

After talking with Meera she called Raghav and asked him to pick a bag from her house. For Abhimaan he knew that he had some clothes here. As he himself told her once that both of the friends keep some clothes at each other's place so they can use them whenever they stay there.

She waited for him to come out. But even after half an hour he didn't come out. So she started panicking. She knew till now he kept all his emotions behind the mask of anger but now when she made him let that out so it's not easy to control them. And if he stays like this in a cold shower he will fall ill.

She couldn't wait any longer, so after gathering courage she went inside. There she saw his back was facing the door. He was so engrossed in his emotions that he didn't realize that the door was open. He had removed his shirt but his pants were still on.

She called his name twice but he didn't reply. Having no option, she entered in Shower. She back hugged him and that warm touch made him realize her presence. He composed himself a little and turned towards her. They kept looking eathoter's eyes. She knew he needed that so she decreased the distance between them and stood on her toes and kissed him.

Abhimaan was shocked at first but soon started kissing her back. His kiss is not like always gentle. He is kissing her so fast that she can't even match her speed but didn't complain and lets him do whatever he wants to do. He was trying to convey all his emotions in that. And she took them as much as she could.

When she was out of breath she taped his shoulder. So he got his clue that she can't take more and broke the kiss. Shower is still running on them. Advika's dress was all drench in water and stuck to her like a second skin.

He picked her in his arms. Advika closed the tep of the shower and he carried her out. He put her down on bed  and started kissing her again. Once being setifice he broke and started kissing her jew to nack. After giving her  hickeys on neck he slowly set up and helped her to remove her kurta.

And again started kissing her from her neck to her stomach. All this while Advika's eyes are closed in pleasure. Once he was done kissing all over stomach she thought he would do it further. So she closed her eyes and grabbed the bed sheet tightly in her fist.

This is the far they have come in their married life. When she didn't stop him he looked at her. And came above her and kissed her forehead. Feeling a kiss on her forehead she opened her eyes and he was looking at her. She cupped his cheeks and asked,

" Why did you stop?"
" You thought I would continue?" He asked her questions.  To which she nodded.

" I can't take advantage of your emotions Advika"  His reply made her shocked.

" Who told you are taking advantage of my emotions?"
" We both know how emotional we are at this moment and I don't want to take advantage of it."
" Do you really think like this ?"