Bonus chapter 2

Advika and Abhimaan were getting ready in their room when they listened to someone's voice of shouting from downstairs. Listening to their voices, they came downstairs and were shocked at the scene in front of them.

Their seven-year-old son Rihaan was pulling all the decorations done in the living room. And his Dadi tries to stop him, but he is not listening to her. Looking at this, anger took over Abhimaan so he sought,

“ What are you doing Rihaan?”

“ I don't want this decoration. I don't want any of this.”

And was about to pull other things when Advika grabbed his hands and asked him,

“ But why are you doing this Rihu? Wasn't it you who chose all these things? Then what happened suddenly?”

“ Yes, I chose all this because I wanted the best decoration for my princess’s naming ceremony. But now I don't want this.”

“ Why?” Abhimaan asked calmly, not wanting to shout at his son.

“ Because papa this rose looked beautiful in the picture but see this has thorns. And what if it hurts my princess?”

Abhimaan and Advika were speechless; they don't know how to make their son understand that it's not a big deal. Just then their savior came.

“ Rihu it's not that big a deal baby.”

Jeevika, who listens to Rihu's question, spoke. And Rihu also, leaving all this, went to his chi. Yes, even after starting to speak perfectly, he calls her Jeevi chi. As he used to do when he was a kid.

He hugged her. As soon as he saw his Vidhyut Chachu entering inside, he hugged her more tightly and buried his face in her neck.

“ Hey, Tingu, come out of there.”

To which he shook his head. But Vidhyut being Vidhyut pulled him and asked,

“ Why are you hugging her haa when you have your princess.”

“ Vidhyut; stop supporting him. She doesn't belong to him.” Abhimaan spoke.

Jeevika, who knows where this argument will go, decided to interfere and said,

“ Rihu, tell me baby, why are you pulling all this decoration? Don't you want your princess, the best decoration in her naming ceremony?”

“ I know Jeevi chi; this is beautiful but I can't let this here this rose has thorns it can hurt.”

“ But, baby, you see, your princess is only two months old and she can't reach there by herself. It's very high.”

“ What if someone else took her there and she would get hurt.” he asked seriously

“ Baby everyone is elder, they will take care. Also think Rihu if we don't do good decoration and when she will be big she will feel bad.”

Jeevika tries her best to make her understand. He thought for some time and said that,

“ Fine then no one will take her near it. She can look from afar.” He said in a commanding tone.

“ Done.” Jeevika said

“ You can't decide for her.” Abhimaan interrupted as he doesn't like how his son was trying to control everything around that newborn baby.

“ I can and I will.” He said

Before Abhimaan can say anything, Advika said,

“ Maan Please not today. Raghav and Riddhi ( Raghav’s wife) will be here anytime with the baby girl.”

Abhimaan Singh. Rihu ran to his siblings. And Jeevika with Advika. Looking at Abhimaan's expression, Jeevika went to him and asked,

“ Why are you being so hard on him, Abhi, he is just a kid.”

“ What do think Vidhyut? I like all this. It also pains me when I am hard on him. But did you see his nature, he is obsessed with her. And it will be nothing but pain to him and her. Do you know he didn't let her wear the frock Advika brought for her? You know why. Because he thinks that has a net which can hurt her. He won't let any of his siblings near her because they can hurt. He even hurt Kartik a few days back because according to him she cried because of him.” he sighs at the end.

“ I know it's too much; she is just two months old and he is being too protective but I think it's only a few months that's why he behaves like this. His obsession will lessen with time.” Vidhyut said, giving him moral support.

Soon Raghav came with his daughter. Once all the preparation was done, they started the ceremony. Panditji asked to give the girl 's name from K.

Everyone started suggesting names. But no-one agreed on the same name. At last, took her carefully in his arms and said,

KASHISH. Her name will be Kashish. Rihaan’s Kashish.”

Everyone likes the name. But only Abhimaan is able to understand the meaning behind his words. And why did he give her the name Kashish.

Everyone was happy and enjoying the ceremony and from time to time playing with the baby Kashish. Who was in the lap of her mother. Her big eyes were twinkling looking at all the decorations and Rihaan was happy looking at his princess.

But something caught his attention. The Diya which was kept near her while performing Pooja she was about to touch it. He runs to her and before she can touch it, he lifts it. She wasn't able to touch it. But his hand got burned with the hot ghee which spilled out of Diya.

Everyone who saw the scene ran to him. Advika got scared with the scene. Took his hands in hers. Jeevika runs to take first Aid.

Abhimaan ran to him and started checking him.

“ Rihu saw me. Are you ok?” when he saw his red hand he sought

“ Where is first aid?”

Jeevika comes with it and Advika starts applying cream on his hands. But one thing she didn't notice is the smile on his son's face when his hand was burned. But Abhimaan did. Which did nothing but made him sure that it's too late his son is obsessed with his princess and he can't do anything except praying to God.

“ Rihu baby, why did you do this? Look at your hand, it's so red.”

“ Maa. If I hadn't lifted it my princess would have burned her hand. Which I can't let happen.”

“ But baby, isn't it paining you? Why are you smiling” Jeevika asked.

“ No Jeevi chi, I have to be strong for my princess. And nothing can hurt me if my princess is happy. “ He said and then looked at his mother and said,

“ Maa throw this Diya. I don't want anything which is even intended to hurt my princess.”

And took Kashish on his arms and said,

“ Don't worry princess, nothing can harm you or touch you when I am here.”

He said with determination in his voice and everyone else looked at him how much obsessed he was for his princess that nothing can cause him pain except her.

So I have received many requests regarding Rihaan and his princess. Many of you wanted to read something about them. So I decided to give you a chapter.

Hope all of you will like it.

Didi you like the Rihaan's princess name Kashish ?

Also, do tell me your opinion on Rihaan and Kashish.