chapter 54

Author's POV.

Kajal hides behind the tree which is near to the window of the warehouse. She makes sure to hide in such a way that she can keep her eye on Ansh and Advika. Just then she saw that one truck with a container came there.

That's when she realizes that he is taking that 15 girls somewhere else. She also wants to save them but not at the cost of Ansh and Advika's life. So after thinking about that she hides both her phones near that window. So even if she gets caught then also Abhimaan can track the location and come here.

After hiding the phone properly that nobody can find she wants towards the truck and after being careful she punctures one tire from front and one from back. She didn't puncture all the tires because she doesn't want them to get spacious.

She also informed Abhimaan on call and he said that she should not worry. He will make sure that even if that truck leaves the place he will save them. He also calls one of the trusted men from his gang and tells him to make sure that he should reach the place from where he transferred those girls and save them.

When Dhiraj comes out with his men he sees the punched tire. He got angry but the driver told him that it was because of the scheduled area in Jungle so it may happen on the way. He asked him to repair it.

Just then he Heard the loud cry of Ansh. Ansh is scared because of the darkness of the room and also he is hungry . Sid who can listen to everything wispear that,

" He must be hungry. Also scared of darkness."

Kajal also wispear,

" Baby please don't cry. "

She asked Abhimaan the reason for his cry. Which Abhimaan said to her. That's when she remembered that she had kept Prasad inside the car. She slowly went there and took two ladoo from the parsad and came towards the window.

She called Advika slowly,

" Advika Advika"

She rome her eyes to know from where someone is calling her. When she saw kajal she went to window,

" Mrs. Rathore. What are you doing here? Please save my Ansh. Please save him."

She said with a pleading tone. To kajal replied,

" I am here for that only beta. Don't worry I won't let anything happen to any of you. For now listen to me carefully. Hukum knows about this place. He is coming till now we have to be brave. Also there is one phone with either of you. So keep that safe and please try to keep Ansh calm. If he cry a lot then that can lead both of you in trouble."

" But he is scared."

" Not only scared but hungry as well. Your brother told…"

" Bhai.."

" Shh everyone knows about this also coming to save you. Please till now we have to manage. Here take this laddo make him eat but please make sure that they don't see. Now go. I know you don't trust me. But please this one time trust me."

Advika for the first time felt a motherly touch in her voice. So she just nodded and went away. Abhimaan and Vidhyut who listen to this feel how unlucky they are that they  never able to see this motherly side of him. But now both of them are sure that she will stay by Advika's side and save her.

Advika went back to her place. She was lucky that Diraj didn't tie her. She sat a little far from the window and looked at Kajal who blinked her eyes. She pressed Ansh more to her chest and said,

" Baby we should be strong. Also baby if you will keep quiet and stop crying then I will give you laddo."

" Laddo give ann hungly. Ann no cry." He said while wiping his tears with the back of his hands. She gave him laddo and said,