chapter 52

Author's POV.

Advika and Abhimaan's hand is slowly recovering. Also Abhimaan's possessiveness is also increasing day by day. Knowing him, Advika always cooperate. Sometimes she  makes him understand the difference between love and obsession.

But Abhimaan is not feeling well about the upcoming time. He knows something is wrong and he is trying hard to find it. But he wasn't able to.

Today there is a meeting in his office for him to leave early. Heads from every department are present there in meeting. They wanted to crack a big deal which that's why he himself is checking everything. Already Rathore empire is in a high position and Abhimaan has a lot of power but if he cracked this deal then nobody would be able to touch his power not only in illegal but also in legal business he will be at top.

Everyone knows how important this deal is and that is why everyone is trying their best. With the head of Every department Arav and Deavag are also present there.

When Abhimaan entered the meeting room the atmosphere became serious. One by one everyone started giving their presentation. At last the head of the marketing department came and started giving a presentation. But the strategies he is showing are very old. Abhimaan had already rejected a few of them. But they weren't able to find out new things. Which leads him to anger.

" What the fack is this? Didn't I tell you to find out new strategie. You are showing me this old thing. If you are not able to find out then you should tell me. I would have heir someone else"

" Sir it's not like this. We are trying our best. But this are only few things we can do for this project "

" You all are useless who can't even do your work properly. Now tell me where is the file which I have sent to you to refer to."

" Sir, which file?"

As soon as he asked about the file Abhimaan got angry. He throws the pen and file which was kept on his lap. And shouted,

" The file I sent in the morning. You idiot. That file has a few new things. I sent you a referral."

" Sorry sir But I haven't received any file."

Listening to this his anger crossed all limits. He calls his secretary who come running,

" Whom did you give the file to the head of the marketing department?"

" Sir he was not at his desk so I put that file there and came to you as you have some other work also."  He  replied, frightened.

" Ahhhhhhhh find that fucking file now. He looked towards Arav and said, "Look properly in the matter of how the file got misplaced. One hour you have one hour if you won't be able to find all of you can consider yourself fier."

He went towards his cabin angry. As soon as he left every looked towards Arav and asked,

" Sir are we?"

" I don't know what he will do. But for now we should not waste time. Let's first focus on the file. "

Everyone left the place. Advika comes to the office to give lunch to Abhimaan as she knows that he is tense from the last few days. So she decided  to have lunch with him and cheer him on. She sees Devang going towards his cabin with worry written all over his face.

" Devang " she called him.  As soon as Devang knows his bhabhi is here he got happy knowing that now this Angel can handle that devil.

" Bhabhi" He shouted and ran to her and hugged her. Advika is shocked with his behavior and the employee who left the meeting room with him is also confused with his behavior.