chapter 59

Please do tell me the answer to the question I have asked last. I will be glad to know your thoughts and opinions.

Author's POV.

It's been one month of Kajal and Abhimaan interaction about her past. After that both of them didn't speak about it. And behaved as if they hadn't had any talk. Kajal is not even complaining. The only change is that he didn't refuse Kajal's effect like he used to do in the past. 

About Advika, her health is getting better. Also by looking at the things and photos her memory slowly comes back. After one night when he saw Abhimaan angry and crying her memory about his past comes back.  Also he shared what kajal told him about her past. She felt pity for both mother and son. But decided not to interfere in their relationship.

Her relationship with Kajal is also improving. In the last month she helped her alot. Which made her think about giving their relationship a chance.  Abhimaan also agreed saying that she should not stop herself from having a good relationship just because of him. Kajal also asked forgiveness of her earlier behavior and about bad mouthing her. Advika forgave her knowing that kajal was insecure that because of Advika she will not get a chance of having a good  relationship with her son.

Today was a special day as Abhimaan asked everyone to be present in morning breakfast and after that in the living room. Kajal is making Aloo Puri for breakfast. Just then Kavita and Amrita Devi entered.  Yesterday Amrutadevi came back as Abhimaan called her. She is so happy that Abhimaan has forgiven her. And can't leave without his Dadi.

" What are you doing?"  Amrita Devi asked kajal as soon as she entered the kitchen.

" Vo.. I thought of making Aloo puri for breakfast. "

" You know Kajal je won't eat anything that is cooked by you. So you better stop making them. I always thought he would forgive you. But now it seems impossible so I think you should stop doing this. Kavita You make something. So he won't go without breakfast."

Kavita felt bad but she can't do anything about it. She gave an apologetic smile to kajal and started cooking idli Sambar. But kajal didn't  lose her hope and continued cooking. After sometime when breakfast was done they started arranging on the table.

Devang and Arya entered the dining hall and looked at breakfast. By looking at breakfast they felt little shock because they knew their brother's anger and didn't want to witness that early in the morning but couldn't say anything and took their place.

Slowly everyone came on the breakfast table that time Devang asked,

" Arav Bhai is something important. You know why we have to present, here on the breakfast table? You must know as you spend most of the time in the office with him."

" I don't know Devang from the last few days. He is very busy and I hardly talk. But Vidhyut bhai must know as I have seen both of them discussing something."

" But he is not here." Added Arya

" Then we must have to wait for Hukum only. "

Just then they heard giggling and they know the only person who will dare to smile and giggle in any serious moment is their bhabhi. As expected Advika entered with Abhimaan. She was giggling at something and Abhimaan just shook his head at her. They both took place.

Soon Kajal and Kavita started surviving. When they open a lid of the container Advika spoke,

" Maa, I will have Aloo Puri."

As soon as they heard maa they were shocked. At first they thought that she forgot to add choti before maa. But when they saw that she was looking at Kajal it was confirmed that she was talking to her.