chapter 55

Author's POV.

Abhimaan arrived at the hospital with Advika in his arms. And started calling the doctor.  Once the doctor came they shifted her to the operation theater. Zahir who came along with him informed Devang about the situation.

Devang with all the family members of him and Advika comes there. As soon as Meera comes she starts asking about Ansh.

" Hukum, how did this happen? And where is Ansh? He was with Advika? Please tell me you also saved him right? He is fine Hena? Please Hukum. answer me."

Abhimaan who was sitting on a bench outside the operation theater with his head in his palms. Looked at her but before he can answer Arav who was doing formalities of Hospital comes and said,

" Bhabhi don't worry Ansh is fine. Come I will take you there. "

She nodded and went with him. Suresh and Suhani followed him. They also want to make sure that their grandson is fine.

**************

Meera and both of her in-laws reached where Ansh was being treated. Their heart clinches looking at his condition. He was so afraid that he was not ready to leave his father. Sid was also having tears in his eyes while looking at his son.

" Ansh baby let them treat you. They are doctors. He won't do anything. Your hands and knees are paining right they will help you"

" No no no ann no go they beat me."

" No baby, they won't do anything. Come on, they will help you."

As soon as Ansh saw his mother he started crying for her.

" Mama ann no go no go."

Meera while crying took him in his arms and consoled him.

" Baby no one was going to take you. Also my baby is brave right he saved his buu. So be brave let them treat you"

" Yes, Meera our baby is so brave he didn't let anyone touch his buu. You know he is best and bravest baby"

" Ann brave"

" Yes you are brave, you didn't let anyone touch your buu. Now let them treat you be brave ok"

Saying Sid took Ansh in his arms and signed a doctor to treat him. Doctors who know he went to traumatic incidents like kidnapping treat him as slowly as possible with utmost care.

Once they were done Suresh and Suhani took Ansh out of the cabin so that Meera and Sid could talk with the Doctor calmly. Doctors also give necessary instructions.

" Look Mr. And Mrs. Rathore if you see he has not many physical injuries apart from some scratches on his hands and legs. His knee is injured but not much. I have treated those wounds. He may feel a little bit uncomfortable while walking for two- three days. But after that he will be ok. If you want you can come here with him after that I will check him." 

After saying he took deep breath.and started saying again ,

" But you have to take care of his mental health for a few days. Incidents like Kidnapping can be traumatic for adults also whereas he is still a kid of two years so it's more difficult for him. So you have to take care of him more. Don't leave him alone. Be with him all the time. Also try to keep him distracted all the time so don't remember anything. He may be a little clingy for some time. He may have a fever but I have already given him medicine for that. So don't worry. But make sure at least one person stays with him and also keeps him happy. So He will be fine in a few days."

Both of them nodded at Doctors instructions and left the cabin. Meera took Ansh in her arms and  kissed all over his face. He let out a little giggling which brought a smile to the faces of his parents and grandparents.