chapter 27

Author's POV.

After dropping Advika home, Abhimaan went to meet Pandit ji. Whose address she gave. He reached his home. Everyone in the city knows who he is and what power he holds. So he welcomed him into his home. He settled on the single sofa which was placed there.

" Hukum You are here? If something was important you should have called me I would have come." He said being scared of Abhimaan's arrival.

" Yes, I am getting married."

" Hukum this is very great news. May God bless you."

" Ohh don't worry he will bless me. But you know right that if someone tries to do something where he ends up."

" Of course Hukum. But who will try to mass with you? "

"  Nobody will but you know I need your help in something as you know My in laws really follows you" saying he kept his gun on the table which was kept there.

Pandit ji who was already tariffied with his arrival is now more scared seeing that gun. He gulped and said,

" What Can I do for you Hukum?"

" Nothing when they ask you about the marriage date you will give them next week. Also tell them that if not next week then marriage can't happen for the next two years. So you suggest next week's date."

" But Hukum all two years are good for marr…"

he Stopped what he saying when he saw Abhimaan picked his gun and and said,

" I mean next week is the best for marriage and marriage should happen that time only. I will make sure."

" Hmm I hope there won't be any problem."

" No no there won't be, don't worry."

" Good. You will receive your faire amount of Dakshina once my marriage date will fix"

" Ji Hukum"

Abhimaan stood up from his seat. Look into his eyes and keep the gun in his pocket. And said,

" Remember next week."

Pandit ji nodded at him. Once he left his home he took a breath of relief. And decide to do as he wishes. As nobody wants to be bad at his side. He also thought about his future wife and how she will handle him. But lest he knows that her look is enough for this Devil to bow down.

Vidhyut reached his penthouse. Once he entered he saw that Abhimaan was present in his living room. He looked at him with shock as Abhimaan came after a long time.

" Ohh my God. What luck God has granted me today that the great Hukum himself is present in my home."

" You know you are very lucky today. Also I know you really like to help people so thought to take some help from you. As you are the most helpful person out there." Abhimaan said showing him Handcuffs he gave Advika.

Looking at it Vidhyut realized his motive to come here. He knows now that it is not good news at all. He gulped and said,

" You know you should go back. I think that I won't be able to help you. And also you know that you are best so you can solve your problem"

" No, my dear friend. How can I solve my problem without your help? You know you like it or not you have to help me. Now come help me."

He said while coming towards him and putting his one hand on his shoulder as he dragged him. Vidhyut somehow gets out of his hold and tries to run but Abhimaan holds him again and drags him again. He started dragging her upstairs.

" What are you doing that is wrong? Also I know this is legal in our country now but I am straight and don't want to lose my virginity with you"

He looked at him with wide eyes. And said,

" What do you think? I am not straight. Let me tell you I am very Straight. Also why will I lose my precious virginity with you. For that I have my baby Advika. So don't think shit."

" Thank god. Then why are you taking me to the bedroom?"

" We are not going to bedroom you idiot. And I am not at all interested in going into your bedroom."

He dragged him into the Gym. Vidhyut took a breath of relief when he saw the gym. But also got confused with what they are doing there.

" What are we doing here?"

" Ohh nothing as you really like to help people. I decided to help you. You eat a lot so now let me help you to stay healthy. "

Saying that he dragged him to the treadmill. Vidhyut tried a lot so he could leave him. But he punched him. And then handcuffed him with a treadmill. And set the highest speed.

Vidhyut horrified with the idea.

" Why are you giving me punishment? But I was just helping her. As I can't see her sad. She is just like my sister. Also tell me you didn't enjoy it. you must have done your romance. So you should thank me."

" You were helping her, how? By giving her handcuffs. You were carpeting her mind. Don't you know that she doesn't know about our other profession?"

" You know I can handle the situation."

" Yes I know, but I don't want to take a risk when it comes to her. So now pay for it."

Saying this he started Treadmill. To get his belance on it.  Vidhyut started running. Abhimaan Smirk  at him and said,

" So, my dear friend, you help Advika, now let me help you. You lose all the weight that you have gained by having all the pyaaz Kachori at my home. I am going but I will send Zahir. He will come and will open your Cuffs.  Till time you lose some weight."

" Abhimaan listen…"

He didn't listen to him and went from there.

Next day, as Abhimaan wished, Panditji gave the date of marriage next week. First Oberoi were hesitant to next week but then agreed. Also they decided to have an engagement after two days.

Abhimaan is finally Happy that everything is going as he wishes. Advika is Little nervous but still happy. As everything is new for her. But she trusts Abhimaan that he will handle everything.

But  someone out there is planning to take revenge on Abhimaan.

So what do you think will happen in an engagement? And who is that person planning to take Revenge on him?

Will he be able to take his revenge or will Abhimaan turn the table?

Hope you like the chapter. Please vote and comment. Your votes will motivate me so please do not disappoint me. Please vote.