chapter 15

Author's POV

Inside of Siddharth's bedroom.

After coming from the living room Siddharth was sitting on his bed with his head in both hands. Meera came there and saw him.  She come to him and placed her hand on his solder. Sid looked at her and hugged her waist.  Meera started roaming her hand in his hair. After few minutes of silence he spoke,

" Am I Wrong Meera? If I am afraid for my sister?"
" Who says you are wrong?"
" Then why does papa have to take his side. Not only him but Gudiya also went after him. She knew I didn't like him."
"And why don't you like him?"
" Didn't you see how her mother behaved with Gudiya?"
"Is this the only reason?"
"Meera "
"Siddharth "
" Fine, this is not the only reason. I don't like him because he loves my gudiya. Not only that but today Gudiya took his side. If I will allow her to meet him he will take my Gudiya "

Meera detached herself from him and set beside him. And started telling him.

" Sid, you are right about his mother's behavior. In that I do support you. But didn't you see anger in his eyes for his mother when he came to know about how she behaved. Not only him but his whole family supported Gudiya. Though they didn't say anything, we clearly can see anger in their eyes.

And about him loving Gudiya then you should think positively. Do you think you will find a better person for Gudiya than him.?"

" You don't know Meera he is dangerous. He is currently mafiaking. Doing business with him is different but then Him and Gudiya is altogether a different thing."

" I know this but if you have seen how he behaves then you are not worrying about this thing."

Saying this she explained to him how he came to drop her and then asked sorry for shouting and curing. And also how he got jealous over Miku, the soft toy. Siddharth looked at her with disbelief.

" Are you telling the truth?"
" Why would I lie to you?"

" And Sid you can't keep Gudiya forever to yourself. One or the other day someone will love her and she will love him. You can't do anything about it. And behaving like this yourself creates distance between both of you. So I would suggest let her decide and explore. Just be her side"

Sid nodded in an understanding manner. As he knows Meera is right.  How much he wants he can't have control over a few things.

" So are you going to say sorry to him?"
" I will. But I am still not in favor of his  love. I will test him then only will approve. Even if Gudiya approves of him."
" Sid you can't be childish. Before him, talk to your Gudiya as you make her upset. "
" Hmm"

Advika's POV.

After having lunch with Abhimaan he came here to drop me off. When he called me baby, I said him I am not baby. To which he said I am his baby. Which makes me blush. 

Before him many times Bhai and Bhabhi referred to me as a baby but I never feel  liked to blush. When he referred to me as a baby it was a different feeling. Hmm I have to asked about it to bhabhi.  Why does it felt different?

But then he bite my cheeks. Then I told him they are my cheeks, not apples that he can bite. Also I told him that if he bite my cheeks I will only love my miku. To which he got angry. But I didn't let him ask anything and came inside. But when he was getting angry, Bhabhi told him that it was my teddy.

Everything is going well. He was even asking sorry from me but then bhai came. I know Bhai doesn't like him. Though I don't know why.

Abhimaan is a very good person. He never gets angry. He never harms anyone. Though he was angry with his mother, he explained to her calmly. He also told me that day when Raghav made me cry he also explained to him very calmly not to repeat those things.  Even when I asked Raghve he also agreed with Abhimaan that he didn't shout at him.