chapter 32

Author's POV.

After breakfast everyone went to work. But Abhimaan's family wants to buy a few things for Advika so Kavita asks her to accompany so she can buy things of her choice. So Advika, Kavita, Kajal and Vaidehi went shopping.

As said, Kavita brought all the things of Advika's choice. Also she made sure she started comfortable around her. On the  other hand Kajal was trying hard to take Advika in her team as that is the only way she can have Abhimaan back. But she already knows that she has done something in the past because of which his Maan is hurt so she is trying her best to stay away from her. As she now doesn't want to upset her Maan.

When Kavita and Vaidehi were looking around that time, finally Kajal got a chance so she decided to talk to Advika.

" Advika"

" Yes Mrs. Rathore"

" Why are you addressing me as Mrs. Rathore? You always address Kavita as Choti maa. So also call me maa. As I am your mother in law."

" I know you are the mother of Maan but sorry I can't call you Maa. I am addressing everyone the way he addresses them. As far as I know he always addresses you as Mrs. Rathore. So I am following the same. And for Choti maa. I know he loves and cares for her a lot. So I am doing the same."

" Hmm you are right you should follow what he does. But you know I am his mother though we don't share a good relationship but still I care for him and he loves you a lot so I do care for you now so I am telling you. Beware of Kavita the way she stanches my son she can do the same to you. You know she only needs his power. And for that she can do anything."

" Don't worry Mrs. Rathore, I will take care of my relationship. " She said with a smile and went away.

Kajal thought, I know Kavita, what I am doing is wrong but this is the only way that I can have my son back. So I have to make sure Advika doesn't have a good relationship with you.

But Kavita has listened to her conversation now. The first thing she does is that she went to Advika but she didn't have a chance to clear things with her. So she is tense. But now she can't do anything other than praying for a good future.

Kavita thought, I don't understand why Didi has to do that. Finally Abhimaan is getting his happiness. Can't she have little mercy on him.

After shopping she asked Advika and Vaidehi to Rathore mansion for dinner. But Vaidehi refused as Hemish's restaurant is nearby so he asked him to come there so they can have dinner there. First she was going with Advika there but now Kavita invited them so she doesn't want to come rude. So she decided that Advika could go with her. After dinner, Abhimaan can drop her.

So Advika went with them to Rathore Mansion. So she can spend some time with family.

*****************

On the other hand Abhimaan went to his warehouse. As someone is trying to get information about his new bride. As for now everyone knows that the Mafia king has found a queen for himself. Many gangs know about his engagement but they know that trying to know about this Devil's queen only leads them to death. So didn't dare to know much but one of them decided to know more than it needed to.

But of course this Devil knows everything. Even a single leaf can't move without his knowledge. So he decided to pay a visit to that person.

He entered inside and took his seat. He saw the person who was tied to a chair. He ordered Zahir not to harm him. There shouldn't be any scratch on his body. He only has to kidnap him and tie him. So Zahir did as his order.

Raghav and Zahir and standing behind the Man who was tied to a chair. He looked at Raghav and asked,

" So tell me Raghav how many things he knows about My angel, my Jaan."