chapter 37

Author's POV.

Sunrays fall on the bed from the wall size window. There sleeping three male peacefully not knowing what this morning has brought with it for them.

Siddharth kept his head on the person who was sleeping beside him. But it feels different.

"Meera turn around, I don't want to sleep on your back. I want to sleep on your soft chest."

Saying he tried to turn to another person without opening his eyes.

" Who the fuck are you and what are you doing in my room?"

Said Abhimaan as he is sleeping beside sid. He pushed his hands away and also pushed him hard. Because if push sid sifted pushed the other person who is sleeping on edge of the bed. Vidhyut who was sleeping there falls from the bed and shoughted,

" What the fuck?"

All this caouse make them realize that they are not in their room so they open their eyes and look around. When they looked around they found each other and shoughted,

" Aaaaaa"
" What are you doing in my room?"
" Both of you look around, you are not in your room, but wait what are you doing in my room?"

They looked at each other and tried to remember last night's incident.

" Shit"
" Don't tell me I am no longer a virgin? I am telling you if you have done something I will tell Meerabhabhi and Advika."
" Idiot, how can we take your virginity?"
" Shit Meera is going to kill me."
" Ya first let's go and talk to them"
" My sister is very innocent, she will forgive you easily but Meera won't."
"For the first time I am feeling glad that I am not in a relationship."

Sid and Abhimaan glared at him and then looked at each other. Then together they punch him and run away from them.

"Oww. This is not a good yar. What is my fault that I don't have anyone? Thank god I don't have to run behind someone saying sorry. Because I don't think I can do that."

He pouted at their punch and smiled that he doesn't have to ask for sorry. And went to take a bath.

Inside Siddharth's room.

Sid entered the room and saw that Ansh was sitting on the mat beside the bed with toys. He went to touch him but voice stop him,

" Dare you touch him"

He takes his hand back. And looked at Meera.

" Hey good morning, " he said nervously

" Indeed A very good morning. Finally Siddharth Oberoi is in his full scene."

She said sarcastically. He gulped and said,

" You know me Meera. I don't drink generally. Yesterday Devang gave this idea of drinking also Hukum agreed with him. You know he is my BIL, Future Husband if my sister. How can I refuse him?"

" Of course Sid. Not only me but the whole family comes to know your love towards him."

" You know Meera it's not like that I was not in my sense "

" Ohh so you are so drunk that you didn't realize what you were saying?"

" You know Meera, it's not only that drink but also you are responsible for that. You know from the morning I was having a hard time controlling because you were looking so beautiful. Then a drink was just added to it. So I blunt all those things."

Meera comes near him and looked at him and asked,

" Is that so baby?"

Sid thought this was the only way that he could get rid of his punishment so he just nodded at her.