Her claim ( Vidhyut's story)

So here is the new announcement.

Apart from Abhimaan and Advika, my most favorite character of this story is Vidhyut. And many of my readers want to read his story.  So finally I am launching his story titled as HER CLAIM.

Brief about story.

Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. 

He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for him. 

His love, care , anger, attention are everything reserved for her. 

Everyone thought that he would be possessive for him but no she was the one who claimed him as her and was possessive for him.

And for that she keeps Chanting that he belongs to her and nobody has right on him.

But what about their life? They belong to,

Two different lives.
Two different past.
Two different ways.

They are like sky and earth. Everyone only thinks that they can't meet. But nobody knows that when they meet that is the most beautiful scene on the earth.

Yes, they are the horizon who everyone thinks of as a delusion.

Yes, the horizon can be a delusion but the most beautiful one.

He is 28.
She is 18.

He knows the harsh reality of life.
She thinks of life as a fairy tale or movie.

He smiles because he wants to show he doesn't care.
She smiles because she actually doesn't care.

He never has someone who he can hug or kiss.
She is the most clingy person out there who loves to hug and kiss.

He was a dirty secret of his mother.
She was a precious gift for her mother.

Suddenly out of nowhere she entered his life and changed everything. Till now nobody ever claim him and she,

She keeps Chanting that he belongs to her. And that one claim took his heart away.

He was her to claim.

To know More about them joine the journey of Jeevika to Claim his Vidhyut.

Pls add that story in your reading list and tell me your opinion through votes and comments.

I have already published about the characters so go and check.

Also do follow me for updates of both the stories.