chapter 48

Advika' POV

After having breakfast with Vidhyut bhai , I  went back home and Abhimaan to his office. He insisted that he can drop me home but I refused saying that he has already taken a full day off and as his one of the important projects going on he should also Focus in it. So I will manage.

All the way home I was  thinking how can a family do this to a child, especially a mother. He always told me that his childhood is not like mine. I always thought that he must suffer with problems but never in my dreams have I thought that his own family would leave him in Jail without even a crime.

I agree he has killed a person but what do you expect from the child whose mother has left him with those people who can do anything with him just to recover their money. 

I sigh at the thought that how good he is even after going through a lot he still leaves with them. It's not that I have a problem with that. It's his choice. But if there would be anyone else in his place he would have left them long back.

I was in my thoughts when the car halted and Raghav Bhai told me that we had reached home. Yes, he sent Raghav bhaj with me saying that he can't send me here without security.  When I refused he said he himself will come so having no option I agreed.

I went inside the house. Everyone is having breakfast as it's still early. But he left because he has to work and I let him go because I don't want to come between him and his work. 

When Maan asked me I told him that I am not angry with everyone. But honestly I am furious at them. I didn't want to bother him so I didn't say anything to him. When all of them looked at me I ignored them and started going towards our room.  But halted my steps when  Choti maa spoke,

" Advika Have breakfast with us?"

" It's ok Choti ma I already have." I am not angry at her as she is the only one who helped my Maan when he needed someone. Before I can turn and go back Mrs. Rathore spoke,

" How is he ? And where were you both all night?"   Her question just raised the anger which was inside me.

" Isn't it enough for you that he is still leaving and that too happily. Ohh  you must have a problem that he is leaving happily isn't it? "  I said

" Advika you can't talk to her like this, she is your MIL " Mr. Rathore said

Yes, at the beginning I was calling him papa but now I can't call him like this. He lost all the respect I have for him.

" Please Mr. Rathore don't teach me what to talk about and whom to talk to. My presents have taught me enough. If you would have taught this thing to your wife this day would have never come."

Everyone is shocked with my way of speaking. I have never spoken in that way. Even when Maan spoke I have never supported him though I have never stopped him.

" Advika "  Mrs. Rathore tried to shout at me. And try to look intimidating.

" Mrs. Rathore don't shout, it won't help. Am I shouting, no right? You know why because I know I am right and I don't need to intimidate someone by shoughting on them. You know I always pity you whenever Maan shought on you. But now I regret that I have felt bad for women like you. You clearly deserve whatever he did or said to you."

I know I am being harsh. But I can't help the flashing of Maan crying in my arms coming in front of me. How weak he looked. I don't have a problem giving him emotional support. But then I can't remove that image from my mind. The thought of how horrified he must be and how broken he must be makes me angry. And I can't help that.

I can't even imagine what must have gone through when he was there, locked up and even after hoping nobody would come for him.

" Advika, she deserves how Hukum behaves with him. That's why we never said anything to him. But she regrets whatever happened. You are her last hope also ours because it's only you who can help us to get close to him again. Please beta don't be harsh"