chapter 23

First of all I want to thank my readers, Who supported me. I was really upset after receiving  that message. The only thought that came to my mind was about you all. I know only all of you can give me a true opinion. 

And I am very happy that all of you are liking my story and also supporting my way of character. Even male can be weak sometimes. And it's not wrong. 

Many of you said that I should continue the way I am writing. So let me tell you I am not going to change any character or story line. If all of you have felt same as her then  I have decided  to stop writing but not to change. But I don't need to do that as all of you are my supporters. 

Once again thank you for supporting me and sorry if I was Harsh yesterday. 

So let's start from we left…

Advika's POV.

Yesterday's date with Maan was  very good. I never thought that someone would make me feel so happy.  When I went downstairs everyone was talking about something. From the look on their faces I can say that something serious was going on. 

Then I found out that today Maan's family is going to come. Then papa said they must be here to talk about Marriage as Maan already said Bhai that he wants to marry me. I was nervous about what I would answer but then Papa said I can do whatever I want and he will support me. 

He also said that even If I like him. I should say yes. Because whatever happened in past. But he still feels that he is good for me.  Bhai also said that,

" You know Gudiya, I don't like him. But still can't deny that he is a good match for you."

I tried to call Maan. But he didn't pick my call. He is so bad.  Let once our marriage fix. I will show him that what happens if he doesn't pick my call.

But before they come. One of my college friend called me and asked for help from me. She is at work and can't go to her brother's school and there is some problem. She doesn't have parents. So we all other friends help them as she has to work and also manage with other things. So I agreed that if there is a problem I will go so she doesn't have to worry and leave her work. Otherwise her salary will be cut. 

So went to her brother's school. And met the principal and solved the problem. After that when I was returning I met Arya. I was happy to meet her. But whatever she said was not something I was expecting.  I try to make her understand but she didn't listen to me. 

Finally after making my decision I went home. I went directly to my room so nobody would ask me any questions. When both of our families were happy about Our marriage, I said I don't want to marry. 

Rathore went back to their home as papa said that we should talk about this later. After that papa asked,

" Gudiya Why did you refuse, don't you like him? I thought you liked him."

Before I can say anything Bhabhi said, 

" I am sure papa, she likes him. But I can't understand why she refused. Gudiya if there is some problem you should tell us not  like this you should refused"

" Gudiya your bhabhi is right" Bhai supported Bhabhi. 

" Papa, I said what I wanted to say. Now I am going to my room."

Papa was going to ask me further questions but Chachi stopped him,

" Bhai sahab let her take some time. We can discuss this later. Go Gudiya" 

Thank God Chachi stopped papa. Because if he would have asked further questions. I wouldn't be able to continue with my lie. 

I was setting in my room when Chachi entered with ice- cream.