chapter 36

Author's POV.

As decided they reached the club. They entered and the loud music and lights changed their mood. They all decide to enjoy themselves. Even Abhimaan asked Raghav and Zahir to forget about their boss and employees relationship and enjoy with them.

The most excited among them was Devang as it's not everyday he got a chance to come to the club and enjoy. He is in his starting phase of learning business so Abhimaan always gives him a lot of work so he can learn. Which takes all his time. 

He didn't let anyone take a seat and dragged them directly to the dance floor. Today he didn't even listen to Abhimaan. They started dancing and enjoying themselves. There was also a group of girls who came just like them to enjoy themselves. 

One of them went to Abhimaan and asked him to dance with them. But refused politely. He doesn't want to create any scene here. Also sid who witnessed this scene glared at him.

"Don't worry BIL I have my eyes on your sister only."

" Now that you are engaged to my sister you better keep your eyes on her only."

Vidhyut who listens to this grone. He doesn't want them to fight, that is the reason he gave this idea of coming here. But no use, they are still doing the same as always. 

" Guys let's drink something."

They went and took seats and ordered drinks for themselves. While taking they already have more than three drinks. 

The group of girls came again and asked to dance which changed their mood from happy to angry. 

" Didn't we tell you we don't want to dance? Stay away. "

Siddharth also interrupted,

" Hey girls stay away. He is my BIL. Exclusive for my sister."

Devang, who doesn't want to spoil anything, gave the idea to have competition.

" Hukum leave them let's have one competition whosoever will drink the more glass of there drinks will win"

" I don't think it's a good idea, Hukum. We can play something else." Arav said.

" But I think it's a good Idea also what else we will play in the club so let's play." Vidhyut added

Arav didn't like the idea but couldn't stop them. Also Raghav and Zahir refused to play such games. As they know the result won't be good. Drinking too much is not in their favor. 

But Vidhut, Abhimaan and Siddharth decided to play.

" Devang, this is not a good idea at all." 

" Arav Bhai let it be. You know how they are. Hukum and Sid Bhai will continue to fight. And because of them Vidhyut bhai will also not be able to enjoy it. So Bhai I am just helping so they can enjoy themselves." Saying they winked at him. Not knowing the end result of his idea.

All three of them started drinking. After 15 shorts Sid gave up but was fully drunk. After having two more shots Abhimaan also gave up and Vidhyut won the game by having three more shots than Abhimaan. 

They started dancing. They are now completely drunk. After some time they decided to go back. Till now everything is fine. 

While going, Abhimaan saw the shope of ice cream. So he shouted,

" Stop"

Arav applied brakes. He comes out with everyone. Vidhyut asked him,

" Why did you shouted and what is the need to stop here?"