chapter 39

Author's POV.

Once Arya dropped Advika into Abhimaan's room she was nervous. Though she loved him but still not ready to submit herself completely. She still wants some time for physical intimacy. And that is the reason she is nervous.

She was in all this thoughts that she didn't realize that he entered the room. He looked at her and realized that she was thinking something so came to her and back hugged her.

" What is my Jaan is thinking?"

" Nothing."  She replied but anyone can sense the nervousness in her voice.

" I know Jaan what are you thinking? No need to hide. And I won't do something you won't like so don't worry. Ok and tell me, do you like our room?"

" I know Maan and I do trust you. And yes I like your room."

He didn't like when she said his room so he bite her cheeks and said,

" Aaaa Maan "
" Not my room but our room. Now everything in this room belongs to you, including me."

She nodded at him. But there was pout on her face.

" Why are you pouting now?"

She turned towards him and put both her hands on her hips and tried to look intimidating. But he only finds her cute. For him she is looking like the cutest person now. She is in her bridal lehenga, ready as his bride in his room and trying to look intimidating while keeping her both hands on her hips.  He just raised his eyebrows at her.

" Today you tell me one thing Maan. Why do you always keep biting my cheeks? Do they look like apples to you? You have to bite them all the time. No answer to my questions now?"

" No, they don't look like apples. You know why because they are more red and sweeter than them."

"Maan "

She just blushed at his statement. He always makes her blush by saying all these cheesy lines. She just shook her head at him.

" Ok now let's change and sleep, aren't you tried?"

" Yes I am so tired Maan."

" Fine then go change"

She nodded at him and he showed her bathroom and closet. She went there to change and he changed in the room itself. But when she didn't come after a long time he got worried and knocked on the door.

" Jaan are you done, is everything ok ?"

When she listened to his voice she opened the door.

"No Maan nothing is ok"

He got worried by listening to her. He hurriedly comes to her and cupped her face and asked,

" Why Jaan what happened?"

" Maan hooks and hairs"

She said and turned around showing that she is not able to open them. He just smiled at her. They entered the bathroom. She stands in front of the mirror. He came behind her and started doing his work.

First he started opening her hair. It takes a lot of time to open her juda. Once he was done she took a breath of relief.

" You know it was paining so much"

He just hummed at her statement and started running his hands on her scalp like he was massaging. She feels relaxed at this and leans on his shoulder. That is when she realized that he hadn't worn anything on his upper body. His abs are on display.

She was looking at him with a blushing face.

" Why is my Jaan is  blushing so much?"

She didn't reply to him, just looked down. He started kissing her shoulder blade and she was just looking at them through the mirror. While kissing her shoulder blade he opened her blouse hook. Which she herself didn't realize. When the blouse loosened, when she came to know, before she could keep her hands on the blouse , he kept his hand.

He turned her around while keeping his hands on her blouse. He didn't let it misplace it. And after turning at her towards him he kissed all over her face.

" Now it's ok."

She looked at him with wide eyes. And said,

" Don't tell me you kissed me all over my face because Ansh kissed me."

" Of course that chuku has kissed you all over. This is not done, you are mine. Just mine."

"Maan"

" Don't make this face and change and come out."

He went out. And Advika singh at his possessiveness. And change into her nighty when she comes out. He was already in bed. When he spotted her he opened his arms and she smiled and came to him and lied in his arms while keeping her head on his chest.

There was comfortable silence. That is when Advika remembered something. She suddenly set up and suddenly sat on his stomach. His eyes widened at her act. She didn't realize but he did that because the nighty was short and her thighs were directly brushing with his bare stomach.  He gulped at her and asked,

" What are you doing Jaan?"
" Maan you are so shameless."

He got confused at her statement. So she explained,

" You were telling me that you can eat me. First I didn't understand anything. But then ruu made me read a few things, then I came to know what you were talking about. You know I was going to ask bhabhi. Thank god I didn't ask. Because if I would have asked her. It would have been so embarrassing."

" Jaan you still don't know how shameless I am but tell me why you read all those dirty things."

" Vo when you said that thing I was so confused then when you were drunk and did all those things I was so angry then Ruu said you are so romantic but I didn't get anything then she told me to download the Wattpad app and made me read a chapter of one or two stories. When the hero is doing all those things with the heroine. Then I get what you were saying. But you are so shameless talking about all the dirty things."

Abhimaan jerks her towards him and makes her completely lay on him. And said,

" First I am glad that you know what I was talking about. But listen to me very carefully, don't you dare read any of those things again. Because I will explain you whatever you want not some fucking hero of any story"

" But Maan I really like that hero you know his character was so good and he was so handsome. You know he was having a six pack. And that photo was so nice that the writer posted. I will read it I really liked that hero."

She said with a smile. But this thing didn't setal with him. So he changed his position and came to her and put his lips on his and showed all his possessiveness in that kiss.

When she was out of breath he broke the kiss and said.

" Dare you talk about anyone else. And also dare you to read that kind of story. I will teach you everything. You don't need any Fucking hero. and about that hero if you will read and talk about him again I will brake your phone."

Saying he kept his head on her chest. She started caressing hair.

" Why are you so possessive maan?"

"  Because I have shared every Single thing in my life but I want you all for myself. I won't share you with anyone."

She thought he was talking about his family and his materialistic things so she just smiled at this. But he remembers how he suddenly lost all his love from his mother when Vidhyut entered. How all love suddenly disappeared when his chachu took the CEO'S  position instead of his father. How only money matters for his mother. So she chooses Vidhyut over him.

He just tien his hold on her with the determination of not sharing her with any one and keeping her with him.

So tell me how do you find this chapter?

Will Advika make Abhimaan safe. Will she be able to make him feel secure?

Please show your love through vote and comment.