chapter 44.

Author's POV.

After Abhimaan left half breakfast, Advika went behind him. But he didn't pay any attention towards her. She knows something is not right. She knows this is connected with his past. She is determined to know about it today anyhow. When she returns, Amrutadevi is scolding Arav.

" You know how he will react then why did you speak about the date?"

" Sorry Dadi it was not intentional, it just slipped out of my mind. And I said date."

" Can't you be little careful "

" Maa, it was not my fault. He was so happy from the morning. And this is the first time he was all ok. So I didn't realize that his mood would change. It's just happened."

" That's the point Aarav, he was happy. can't you be careful beta"

" Kavita, it's not Aarav's fault." Kajal tried to speak in the middle.

" Of course it's not because of him. It's all because of you" Abhiraj spoke.

" I know it's my fault you don't need to remind me. But if I was at fault then you didn't do any better. You literally forget you have a son and wife, " kajal argued.

" Ohj please…" Abhiraj started but couldn't complete. As for First time they saw someone else angry. They never thought they could be angry.

" Shut up. Just shut up. Everyone here is discussing who's at fault. But not even a single person is caring about him. He left angry and also didn't eat. And I can say he was not only angry but also upset. But nobody here cares. Everyone just wanted to blame the other person. But nobody is thinking about him. Nobody wants to share his pain. Now I know why he doesn't open up. Because here nobody cares because they just wanted to blame each other."

" Advika it's not…"

"Please Choti ma not at least you."

Kavita started speaking but she cuts her middle and looked towards Arav and said,

" Arav I want to go to the office, to him. Take me"

" Bhabhi he must be very angry. It's not a good idea. He doesn't have control over his anger. Please let it be, he will come back by himself."

" I don't care how angry he is. Because I know he shows his anger because he doesn't want to show his hurt. But I can see that in his eyes. So I want to go to him and that's final."

" Bhabhi plz what Arav Bhai is saying is true. It's not good idea to go in front of him when he is angry "

" I don't care, Devang. The only thing I want now is him. I want to go to him anyhow. Look at all of you being selfish just thinking about you. Is anyone thinking about him? What if due anger he will hurt himself."

" But Bhabhi.."

" Avar are you taking me to him or should I need to call someone else "

Having no option, Arav agreed to take advika office. After making sure his brother reached office. Because Abhimaan was Happy from morning he didn't realize that he must forget the date. This is the day when his anger is at pick. Everyone wants to stay away from him. Because they know they want to be able to face his warmth.

But today Arav is not tense for himself but for Advika. Till now she has never seen Abhimaan angry. He knows it's not easy to handle his brother. That's why he doesn't want her to go to him.

On the other end in the office everyone is tense knowing his boss' mood. Today he is behaving like a devil. It's just half an hour before he comes to the office but by that time he has already fired 5 people. Two chairs in his cabin are already broken.

And now he is meeting with department heads. Head from Every department is present with their report. And tension can be clearly visible on their faces.

Abhimaan entered the meeting room. Devil inside him can be seen by everyone. They gulped. They started presenting their department work with fear.

When the head of the financial department started showing his report there were some mistakes. He got angry and threw the file.

" Did I keep you here by making this silly report with a mistake?"

" Sir, I don't know how this happened. Maybe the new intern  must have made some mistakes. She was just learning. So may…"

" Ohh this report was made by an intern then why are you here? Let's do one thing let her be head and you can leave."

" Sir it's not like that I was not well so couldn't get time to check."

" Then you take rest permanent "

Saying he left the room. The person who doesn't want to lose his job runs behind him. He was asking for forgiveness. And pleading for not firing him. But Abhimaan was not in the mood to listen to him. He was about to shout at him but stopped looking at the person in front of him.

Yes there was standing the Angle. His angel. He never wanted to show his devil side to her, that's why never showed any anger in front of her. Even in the morning he didn't show his face to her so that she couldn't see his anger. But now when she is standing in front of him when this person is pleading he doesn't know how she will react.

Though he doesn't want to show his anger he can't control it. So said,

" Advika, what are you doing here? Go back."

" I am not here to go back Maan "

" Arav take her back"

" I won't go. So stop telling me. And tell me what is happening here.?"

Everyone who is looking at the scene doesn't know how to react. They never saw someone oppose their boss. Not even any family members. Because he never treated them differently. But the girl standing here is something special because for her their boss is trying to control his anger. But still it's visible in his voice.

She looked at Arav and told him to solve the problem. And went to Abhimaan. She hold his hand and said,

" Come let's go to your cabin"

" I don't want to. I have other work. I am going out"

" You are not going anywhere. Come with me."

She held his hand and started walking. Of course she can't drag him as he is much stronger than her. But having no option he himself walked with him. He knows how stubborn she is. And anyhow he didn't want to ruin his present because of his past so he went with her.

Everyone was shocked by how much power she held on him that he didn't care about his anger and went with her. From Arav they know that she is Angle of that devil. They didn't know about the future but for now they feel relieved.

When Advika entered the cabin with Abhimaan she was shocked to see the situation. Chairs are broken, files are shattered. In short his Cain is a mess.

She locked the door. She  has a lot of questions. But Abhimaan doesn't know that is he ready to answer. Is he ready to tell her? 

She sighs and set on the only sofa with was not broken,

" Will you tell me about your sudden change in behavior? Everything was ok till you didn't know the date? What happened maan I know this is not your anger. You are trying to hide your emotions in your anger."

So, How do I find this Chapter?

What do you think about Advika saying to his family members that they are not caring for him and just wanted to blame each other? Was she right?

What do you think will Abhimaan answer her questions and open up about his past. Or will this lead to problems between them?

Please show your love with votes and comments. Also do check my other story Her Claim.

Angel's DevilOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara