chapter 38

Abhimaan's POV

So finally I am able to see this day in my life. I am finally getting married to my Jaan. But no one knows that I am angry with her. How can she think that there will be any day in which she won't be in my life. I won't let that day come.

She doesn't know me yet. She is so naive. She doesn't know what I can do just to be with her. I can destroy the whole world if it's meant to be with her.

And about her forgetting me let me just get married once. I will carve my name not only in her heart but also in her soul.  There won't be a single day when she will leave without me.

" Hey bro, what are you thinking? I have been calling you for the last 15 min.?"

I came out of my thoughts when Vidhyut shook me.

" Nothing just happy you know."

" I know. I'll pray God that he gives all the love you deserve through Advika"

" Thank you. And I'll pray God that he sent someone who loves you like you deserve "

" You know I don't want someone who loves me. I want someone who can openly claim me. I don't want to be someone's dirty secret anymore. I want someone who can claim her right on me."

" Soon bro soon you will get someone. And then we will see how this Vidhyut Sinha will going to handle her."

" Ok now we can talk about me later for now it's your wedding so just be happy. BTW everyone is here to meet. If you are ok I can call them."

" Hmm, call."

I know my family wants to meet. But all these years everything was normal for us. So it's difficult to behave that everything is ok and we are like any other normal family. Because we are not.

Everyone came inside. First Dadu and Dadi hugged me. Like everyone else also hugged me. I didn't hug them but didn't stop them either.

" Can I hug you?" Ask mr. Rathore

" Do you think you have the right?"

" I know I don't have any. Because I was so busy in myself that I didn't pay attention to your suffering. But I still regret those days."

" Regret can't change anything. You were so busy that you forgot that you have a son. Let it be. I can't forgive you but don't want to snatch your right so you can hug me."

He hugged me. I don't know what to feel. He never hugged me when it was needed but now when I don't care anymore he is here.

After that her wife came. She didn't hug me nor ask for permission. And I was glad because I don't want to ruin anything now.  She just spoke and I listened,

" I know that I don't have the right to even ask you. I just want to say that I won't ask for forgiveness anymore. I know I won't get it. I will try my best to repent on my dids. I didn't give justice to my child in this birth. I will do it in the next birth. "

I just nodded at her and went to mandap as it's time for my wedding.

Advika's POV

Today is the day I am getting married. I have never thought this day will come this soon. But it did. I am looking at myself in the mirror. Just then Bhai and Bhabhi entered. I turn and looked at him and ask,

" How do I look?"

" The most beautiful bride ever. More than even Meera."

" Don't say this Bhai now. You know I am leaving. But you have to leave with her. She won't let you enter in room and now when I won't be there where will you sleep. Also, who will you complain to?"