chapter 57

Author's POV.

After their talk, Advika told her family about her decision to go with Abhimaan. Everyone is happy with her decision as they know he will take good care of her. But she has to stay at the hospital for one more day as the doctor suggested.

When Abhimaan felt everything was at the right place he decided to pay a visit to Dhiraj who was his guest at one of his warehouses. When Sid comes to know about this he decides to accompany him. So they decided that Meera will stay with Advika. This is how Ansh also will get some time with his buu. Kajal voluntarily decided to stay there. Somehow Abhimaan couldn't say no to her so she also stayed with them.

After deciding everything he went to meet her. And tell her that he will be back after sometime.

" Advika"  he called her. She looked at him who was playing with Ansh on her lap. He sat in front of her and said,

" I have some important work. I have to go there for some time. Will you be ok with Meera bhabhi  and Mrs. Rathore?"

She frowned when he called her mother with surname but didn't say anything and just nodded. 

" Words I need words baby"  when he called her baby she blushed at this and said,

" I am not baby "

" You are, you are my baby " as soon as he said this Advika felt that this already happened. She can see that scenario in the car. And closed her eyes. When he remembers this he closed his eyes and said,

" Baby Don't think much focus on now. Will you be ok"

She smiles and said,

" I will be ok, but did that…"

" Yes it did happen before. Same conversation but don't force yourself ok"

She nodded but he can say anything further Ansh spoke,

" Buu no baby ok. I baby"

He glared at him and said,

" Ooo Chutku, she is a baby. My baby. " Saying he kissed Advika's cheek. Ansh frown at him and said,

" Buddy team."

" No team chutku, you were the one who kissed her first even when we decided to be in a team so now no team." Saying he again kissed her cheeks. She blushed at this.

" Bye "  he spoke slowly and before leaving he also kissed Ansh forehand. Meera who saw this comes to her and said,

" Advi baby, he loves you a lot. I know you don't remember him. But you must know that his world revolves around you. So try to love him. Again."

She smiles looking at his regretful figure. After that Meera showed her an album of her old pics and told the story of that picture. Also she saw some of her engagement pics. And share the story of  how Sid and Vidhyut did prake on Abhimaan.

******************

Abhimaan entered the warehouse where Dhiraj was kept. He was tied to the ceiling with his leg upside down. Wounds can be easily seen with the  blood running down from it. He entered and set on his seat and spoke,

" Well Nice to meet you Dhiraj."

Dhiraj who was tortured enough in the last two days by First Arav then Zahir and Raghav has now no strength in him decided to ask forgiveness from Abhimaan. As he knows that  he is Devil who will torture him then these three.

" Please, king , please forgive me. I forgot who you are. I was blind by my desire to get power."

" Tak Tak, Happy realization Diraj. Now that you are asking for forgiveness then I should think about it. Right Raghav."