★ #05 | out of your league

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿park jongseong

★ #05 | out of your league
"You can barely hold a
conversation with me."

now playing..

Sinking , Clairo
"Sometimes I feel like I
can't breathe.."

_____

THE girl sank back into the comfort of her couch; fingertips moving gently to pet the peaceful golden retriever puppy of which had cuddled up in her lap after a tiring day spent in the vet's office alone.

Min Hyerin kept her gaze on her phone screen, brows tied in a knot as her thumb hovered over her keyboard -- moving around in circles as she tried her best to find proper words to express how she truly felt in the moment.

Oh Mijin raised a brow, sharp eyes traveling around Hyerin's figure curiously as she let out a sigh and cleared her throat in order to catch her attention.

"What's got you looking so.. concentrated?" Mijin narrowed her eyes, sipping slowly on the glass of wine provided by Hyerin as she hummed quietly.

Hyerin looked up at her friend, hesitating before opening her mouth to respond to her friend's question. "I.. uh, I met someone at the party." She admitted, a sheepish smile settling onto her lips as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

"Is that so?" Mijin raised her brows, a taunting smile tugging at her cherry colored lips as she stood up from her seat; wandering over to Hyerin's side as she peered down at the phone screen. "Show me." The older girl requested, a breath leaving her lips.

Hyerin's fingers moved quickly across her phone screen; clicking on the public Instagram profile and showing her friend a photo posted by the boy she had run into.

"Woah, that's him? You met someone like that? And what, did he take interest in you or something?" Mijin tilted her head, taking the girl's phone into her hand to scan the boy's picture more intently before tossing it at her and walking away.

"I mean.. I don't know if it's romantic interest, but I'd say definitely a friend type of interest. He's really sweet, Jin." Hyerin rambled, tensed body relaxing as she spoke quietly as to not disturb her puppy.

Mijin let out a small laugh, nodding her head. "Okay, I was gonna say.. he's out of your league. I can't imagine someone who looks that gorgeous liking a girl like you."