★ #51 | banter

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #51 | banter"don't even start

#51 | banter
"don't even start."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

daylight taylor swift
"all of you, all of me, intertwined."

_____________

SHHH, Jake, shut up! You're gonna wake them!” Park Sunghoon spoke in a hushed tone, nudging the slightly older boy, to which he snickered.

Park Jongseong stirred in his sleep, his eyes fluttering open as he brows curved inward, catching sight of the three figures who hovered over him through his blurred vision.

Although he was slightly startled, once he adjusted his eyesight to the light that flooded in through the seeps of the curtains, he recognized them to be his friends.

With a small breath, he rolled his head over on the pillow, his hand rising to rub his tired eyes as his voice was husky from sleep. “What are you doing?” He asked in a mumble, confused as he caught sight of the phone hovering above him, snapping continuous photos in different angles.

“What are you doing?” Heeseung smiled teasingly, lowering his phone as he raised a brow. “What is Hyerin doing here, hm?”

Jay rolled his eyes, gaze drifting to the girl who laid in his arms, head resting on his chest as she breathed in and out evenly, still fast asleep and unaware of what was going on.

“We went stargazing late last night.” He mumbled out an explanation, yawning as he ran a hand over his face. “What are all of you doing here?”

“Don't tell me you forgot.” Jake deadpanned, sighing as he clicked his tongue.

“Apartment viewings, Jay. Sunghoon is looking to move into a nicer apartment, remember? We all made plans to meet up here beforehand to grab breakfast.” Heeseung explained, raising a brow.

“Oh, right.” Jay let out, lighting up the memory in his mind as he sucked in a breath, looking down at the girl, who remained asleep through the hushed talking of others.

“You cannot tell me that you two aren't together.” Sunghoon said, holding back a laugh as he bit down on his bottom lip desperately.

“Okay okay, we'll step outside now so you can wake her up.” Jake chuckled, his arms wrapping around his two friends, guiding them towards the front door.