★ #47 | preparation

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #47 | preparation"so, when's the wedding?"

★ #47 | preparation
"so, when's the wedding?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

what would i do? strawberry guy
"what would i do without someone like you?"

___________

DESPITE the lingering gray clouds spreading its gloominess across the city, her days were unusually brighter as a smile continued to find its way onto her pink lips, mind drifting off to the night in the rain, wrapped in the arms of the one who held access to her heart, although it was already two days later.

Pushing her circular glasses up the bridge of her nose, her chin rested in the palm of her hand as she tapped her pencil mindlessly against her bottom lip, lost in a trance until the voice of Nishimura Riki snapped her out of it, gaining her attention.

“And also— are you even still on call? You're quiet.” The boy's voice filled her ears, as she let out a hum, straightening out her posture in her chair.

Having been on call with the younger boy, who had requested help to prepare for an upcoming job interview — claiming to be too embarrassed to ask the boys for help as he didn't want to be teased.

“I'm still here. Continue.” Hyerin breathed out, clearing her throat as she focused her attention on the phone call she was on, leaning back comfortably in her chair as she stared up at her ceiling.

“Were you even listening to what I was just saying?” Riki inquired, a laugh sounding from his throat.

“Huh? Of course I was!” Hyerin said guiltily, brushing her fingers through her hair.

“Hyerin, I respect you a lot, but you're terrible at lying.” Riki admitted after a moment of silence, as the girl could only breathe out a laugh, pressing her lips together in a thin line.

“Okay, fine. You got me. I'm guilty.” She sighed out, clicking her tongue repeatedly as she twirled her pencil in-between her fingers.

“What's on your mind?” The teenaged boy questioned, curiosity striking within him.

Hyerin huffed out a laugh, raising her brows. “There's no way I'm going to talk about this.”

“Oh, come on! Why not? I'm not a snitch. I won't tell anyone, I promise.” Riki spoke determinedly, nodding his head along to his own words.