★ #40 | feelings

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #40 | feelings"do you regret it?"

★ #40 | feelings
"do you regret it?"

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

love. • wave to earth
"my small heart, like small waves inside
break and push towards you."

___________

THE tip of her nose was red as she walked down the streets of Seoul, hands stuffed into her pockets as she attempted to keep warm from the cold weather.

It had been way over ten minutes, as she had been stalling continuously, contemplating whether or not to completely ghost the boy yet again. But, the idea of doing that to him made her feel guilty; especially after she had been for days.

Muttering a string of curses to herself as the café came into view, her steps came to a halt as she stared nervously at the figure standing outside of it, back turned to her.

Hyerin took a deep breath, nibbling at her bottom lip as her heartbeat began to pick up, desperately trying to block out the chaos taking place in her mind as she grew closer to the boy.

With the sound of her footsteps filling his ears, Park Jongseong turned around, eyes falling upon her visibly nervous figure as she avoided his gaze.

“Hey.” She breathed out, smiling weakly as Jay could only return said smile, releasing a breath and watching as it turned into fog right before him.

“Hyerin, hey.” Jay spoke in a voice soft, filled with affection that she could not detect in the slightest, too immersed in drowning herself in an abundance of nerves.

“I was starting to think you weren't going to show up.” He admitted quietly, the tension between the two of them evident as she nodded quietly in understanding, a guilty smile settling onto her lips.

“Sorry. I— uhm, I wasn't home. I was out somewhere and I walked here.” She explained briefly in a quiet mumble, finally meeting his softened gaze as he nodded.

“It's alright, don't worry about it.” He shook his head, smiling reassuringly his way. His eyes lingered over his features, almost at a loss for words as he opened his mouth to speak, but closed it.

A moment in silence passed, until he finally managed to speak, the quiet rustling of leaves shaking in nearby trees filling his ears.

“I have a lot of things to say to you, but now that you're here, I don't quite know how to start.” Jay sighed out, seemingly more apprehensive now that the girl stood before him.