★ #25 | arrival

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #25 | arrival"thank you for coming

#25 | arrival
"thank you for coming."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

nights w u tiffany day
"know that i'll be better when all my
nights are with you."

_______

'TOMORROW' came sooner than expected, as it was now today. With the lingering thought of him in her mind, the girl's fingers danced along the mug filled with coffee that she held so carefully in her hands.

She pressed the mug against her cheek, soaking up its warmth in the chilled early morning temperatures. Hyerin sighed quietly, her gaze drifting down to the notebook laid out before her on her kitchen island.

Her eyes traveled across the page rather slowly, practically scanning for anything she wasn't very fond of under a title she had written in pink inc; lover.

"God, this is so dumb." She mumbled to herself out of sheer annoyance and embarrassment as she set her mug down, running her hands over her face tiredly.

Min Hyerin didn't necessarily mean to get up so early in the morning. Yet, her mind seemed to be too active to get back to sleep as all she could think of was the boy who was making his visit later that day.

She was excited, to say the least. Hyerin enjoyed his company, having found a lot of comfort in his presence despite only knowing him for a short while.

Park Jongseong provided her with a feeling like none other. Something she'd never experienced before, she felt with him.

Of course, with excitement came nerves. The lingering thought of being not good enough, boring him to the point he'd no longer want to hang out with her afterwards.

Years of being with Oh Mijin, lots of unreasonable scenarios had been drilled into her mind. The image of Jay getting bored with her scared her.

Hyerin knew Jay wasn't that type of person, though. Despite all of these negative things coming to mind, she brushed it off, knowing it was nothing but her anxiety picking on her.

As the clock struck 8:37am, her phone chimed with a new notification, the screen lighting up and displaying the message she had received.

An unknowing smile tugged at her lips as she reached out to take the phone into her hands, unlocking it swiftly and tapping on the notification.