- ★ | bonus chapter | #01

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

— ★ | bonus chapter | #01billboard charts

billboard charts

__________________

TWO years later, a small grown fell from her lips as she stirred from her sleep, brows curving inward as her eyes fluttered open, waking up in the arms of her lover to the continuous chime coming from both of their phones, accompanied by the soft buzz of her phone alerting her that she was getting a call.

She blinked repeatedly, slowly shifting in her position as she adjusted her eyes to the brightness of their shared bedroom. A yawn left her lips as she reached out to grab her buzzing phone, answering the call.

“Min Hyerin! Where have you been, oh my god?!” Kim Sunoo's voice rang through the phone, as she pressed the device to her ears, still a bit drowsy.

“Hmm? Sorry, I was sleeping. Why, what's wrong? Did something happen?” Hyerin asked, a look of concern growing on her face.

She felt her boyfriend shift slightly beside her, waking from his slumber to sit up beside her, laying his head down on her shoulder as he was half-awake.

Hyerin turned her head to look at him, leaning down slightly to press a gentle kiss to his forehead before turning her attention back to the phone call she was currently on.

“Check Twitter!” She heard a distant voice tell out through the call, of which she identified to be Jungwon.

“Okay, one second.” Hyerin uttered, putting the call on speaker as she traveled through her apps before landing on Twitter — now known to be ‘X’, but she refused to call it that.

She rubbed her eyes tiredly as she waited for her screen to load in, her app seemingly taking longer to load than usual.

After a few seconds, the screen loaded, revealing tons of new notifications. The girl blinked, unsure if she was seeing correctly or if her sleepy state was affecting her vision.

“Wait, what?” She breathed out, her movements coming to a halt as her eyes fell upon the image shared by another account on the platform.

The sound of small giggles from the other end of the call filled her ears, along with the low hum coming from her boyfriend, who shifted to look down at her phone screen.

“Oh my god, oh my god. Is that real?” Hyerin let out, clasping a hand over her mouth as she pushed a stray strand of her hair behind her ears.